Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Red Dead Redemption II

Clan communications & game discussions regarding RDR2 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Torrun
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3370
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:23 am

I second this question. Looking for some people to group with. Typically plays weekends early morning and late night and also afternoon during week.

Fochtster
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8067

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:52 am

There was a great group of Gunslingers on last night all in party together. Up to 7 in party and session together at peak if I remember. Feel free to add myself or anyone else off master list.

The posse system, best I can figure out works like the following. The temporary posse can be formed for free and allows leader to lead three other players. The persistent posse is for up to seven players and works similar to the GTAO Biker Club. Can’t form the posse unless you buy the upgraded camp. Being that micro transactions aren’t enabled and the payouts make early days of GTAO look generous, I can’t see anyone being able to afford one of those anytime soon.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:03 pm

I haven't seen the cost, but there will be an official group of GSers for sure as soon as possible. May just be a Social Club group rather than a posse. I just created my character and ran through the first solo mission at lunch. Tamed a horse that it wouldn't let me keep, guess I'm still in the training grounds too much.
XBOX: NIK Bass
BwA Blitz
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:18 pm

I didn't get the ultimate edition but I did play day 1 so I should be good tonight. I still haven't finished the story though, only 50% done.
Fochtster
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8067

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Well I think the Social Club Crew from GTA and Max Payne copies over. Sort of. At least playing last night, the crew tag only appeared during the respawn screen highlighting who killed you. Thanks again Moridin! 😀

All player blips same colour on map whether friend and/or crew and no crew tag on players list. Sort of useless...
worm
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:16 pm

My horse is called Orb.

Orb is horse.

10DollaOffCupon
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Sup slingers!
I'm looking for some people to gang up with online. I'm PST. Best time for me is after 730pm any night and around noon on weekends because a have an extremely LOUD 2 yr old daughter.

I'm looking for a steady group that is willing to meet up regularly and rule the lobbies😁. I'm up on the master list. Reply here or just hit me up on PSN. l0DollaOffCupon. Happy gaming slingers
BwA Blitz
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:52 am

I played solo for a bit last night to get my character created and get the first couple of missions done. Seems like it will be a lot of fun with friends but not very good solo, which I guess is the point. I ran into a few randoms but nobody tried to murder me . I would like to figure out how to disable proximity chat to eliminate the impromptu renditions of Wanted Dead Or Alive I was subjected to (I would have preferred that they murdered me)
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am

hey 10dolla, i can't guarantee i'll be on regular (bops4 and bfv getting their share), but we should definitely start a ps4 posse. jumped into my 1st taste of the mp lobby last night, but didn't finish the tutorial. i saw where it mentions forming a permanent posse carries a fee to set up. anyone know if that's actual money, or in game currency (such as gold bars)?
10DollaOffCupon
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

I heard it's both. You can earn gold in game but that is red deads form of micro transaction.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic