Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Bohicasnafu47
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Just got back into this game, anything I should really be focusing on?

CLAN INFO
If you are actively playing Destiny 2, go to the following link and request an add AFTER adding yourself to one of our Destiny 2 Master Lists found in your User Control Panel: https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon/ucp.php

Destiny 2 Clan

The in-game clans will be updated every three months to clean out folks who haven't played the game for quite some time. If someone has been out of the game for quite sometime and wishes to return, no worries! Simply send out a new request, and you will be added!

PLEASE NOTE: To maintain or gain a spot in the in-game clans, you must have a registered GunslingerGaming forum account & on a Destiny Master List. Remember, you will need to send a request to the in-game clan after adding yourself to the Master List. We will not be pro-actively send you invites to fair to everyone. Regarding the migration to our new site, pre-existing members are NOT required to add themselves to the new Master Lists to maintain their spots. Of course, everyone is encouraged to add themselves to the new Master Lists here so newer members can send you friend invites.
RECRUITING THREAD - https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/258504420 - Reply to it encourage more to join our fold!

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Just start grinding out the new x pack, and earn those light levels Guardian. Are you playing on Console or PC?
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Bohicasnafu47
Level 2
Level 2

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:53 pm

I’m on PS4. So just like any previous expansion.
Bohicasnafu47
Level 2
Level 2

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:17 am

Honestly I feel that this Expansion has been extremely fun. They have brought the grind back to the game and they have also given people things to strive for with the triumph system. It is every enjoyable and can be fun if you have a good group of people, Like the Gunslingers, to play with. Doing this expansion solo would be painful I can say that much.
renaldafeen
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:33 am

Just picked it up for PC on Friday, so I'm kind of in the same situation. Lost interest in D2 almost immediately and the DLCs didn't do much to change that.

I have to say, though, this expansion is pretty incredible. For the past three days I'm continually asking, 'where the heck was all this stuff a year ago??!' I'm not sold on the story (typ. Bungie), but almost everything else is engaging and unless you're aiming at a specific activity ASAP that needs higher PL or specific gear - like raiding, competitive Crucible, etc. - it really seems set up where it's pretty fun no matter what you focus on.
Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:36 am

renaldafeen wrote:
Just picked it up for PC on Friday, so I'm kind of in the same situation. Lost interest in D2 almost immediately and the DLCs didn't do much to change that.

I have to say, though, this expansion is pretty incredible. For the past three days I'm continually asking, 'where the heck was all this stuff a year ago??!' I'm not sold on the story (typ. Bungie), but almost everything else is engaging and unless you're aiming at a specific activity ASAP that needs higher PL or specific gear - like raiding, competitive Crucible, etc. - it really seems set up where it's pretty fun no matter what you focus on.

I really could not agree any more with you on this. They needed to get this stuff in here at the beginning and they would not have had all the push back that they did.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:48 am

Bohicasnafu47 wrote:
Yeah it’s just like any other expansion. Added a some raids more quests higher light level etc. I find this x pack to be a lot more fun then any others to be honest. Especially with the introduction to bows. Let me know if you need any help. I don’t play console, but I’ll do my best to guide ya.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:49 am

renaldafeen wrote:

Feel feee to shoot me a friends request on battle net I’ll help you out with going through the story. I restored my computer so I’ll have to re download it. But it’ll be cool to play a bit
10DollaOffCupon
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:57 am

So as the title and topic imply, how do you feel about the new Haunted Forest activity? Is this what the not so Infinite Forest needed?

How far have you made it? Personally, I have completed 6 levels.

Any tips/advice?

As always, nice chattin GS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic