Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Your first stop after registering. :)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:34 am

abwdawg#4028 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm
Quick intro here-
Dad with 3 kids from 18 to 8. Travel for work a lot and live to play destiny2 when I have time. Been playing for I eat 10 years and really gotten into pvp lately and starting to see scores improve. Live helping anyone with d2 that I can. Haven’t done a ton of raids but would like to start doing them.
Thank you for joining! Destiny 2 is certainly popular around our parts, so please let me know if you have any problems getting in game or joining our in-game clan for it. I hope you had a filling Thanksgiving! :D

OscarSellersp
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:39 am

Hi! Thanks for interesting threads !
sleepster
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi I'm Mike, 33 and live in Maine. I play on PC, lately been playing mostly Fallout 76, MW2, GTA Online and EVE Online, oh and throw in the occasional strategy game. The activity in the current group I've played with over the years has dropped off so looking for a new group.
Wardoggy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7621
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 am

Hey all,

Just another old salty Grandpa Harley rider here that loves first person shooters :)
Absolutely love COD MW2 DMZ. looking to meet up with older like-minded friends
to go take out terrorists, talk shit and have a great time!
MisfitMyers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:31 pm

Hey all.

Long time member, just couldn’t remember my login and the password reset wasn’t working. Name used to be Esyntrik back in the bad company 2 days. Everything is MisfitMyers, I have a few GSers on PSN from when we played Division 2 and Destiny 2. Looking for anyone to play MW2 and DMZ with, also been trying my hand at Apex Legends. Anyhow if anyone remembers me and wants to grab some games let me know.
MisfitMyers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:32 pm

Hey all.

Long time member, just couldn’t remember my login and the password reset wasn’t working. Name used to be Esyntrik back in the bad company 2 days. Everything is MisfitMyers, I have a few GSers on PSN from when we played Division 2 and Destiny 2. Looking for anyone to play MW2 and DMZ with, also been trying my hand at Apex Legends. Anyhow if anyone remembers me and wants to grab some games let me know.
GrizzlyTomb
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6284

Games

Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:33 pm

-Quick Intro-
Hey, I am an avid gamer, and it is mostly what I do in my spare time.
Destiny 2 is my main game and I have mostly been playing solo, but now I am looking for people to play with. :D
TBONE_1967TML
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:58 pm

Hi All, I am a returning GS'er from a while back. Started back with BLOPS1 but haven't been around in a while. I still game with some OG GS- Syluncer, Ranter and Rlg. Not many of us though. I thought I would get back in touch with my first ever clan and see if there are any like minded gamers that want to run some games.

We are on PS5, MW2 and right now our main focus is core Cyber Attack and SnD. If there is anyone interested, it would be great getting a full team together. Hit me up here.

TBONE
NeftyBallers
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:34 pm

Hey Guys & Girls,

Old school gamer here from Perth Australia.

Just getting into COD MW 2 and looking for members to do missions with etc.

Xbox gamer tag is NeftyBallers
Sniperxds4
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:15 am

Good morning, new to this group and learning how to navigate through the site.
I have been playing destiny since day 1 and am looking for players who like to play and not rush from point A to point B just to finish.
I am probably older than most but can still play pretty well. Hope to start making friends here soon and get to play the harder parts of destiny. You all have a good day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic