Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Klug
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 197402

Games

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:40 pm

Hello,
My name is Klug and I just learned about this community today. Let's see, a bit about myself... I'm a 42-year-old, happily married, father of 3 who enjoys spending his evenings after kiddos head off to bed playing video games. I grew up in the midwest but have lived on the west coast for going on 20 years now. I moved out here when the Army stationed me at Ft. Lewis, WA where I met my wife, and aside from moving around a bit, we haven't left the PNW since. We have 3 children, twin 12-year-old Girls & a 15-year-old son. While they are mostly self-sufficient these days one of my daughters has CP and as such on occasion, I need to step away from the PC for 10 minutes or so to take care of her in one fashion or another. These events are unplanned so the folks I play with, need to be aware that this happens sometimes, and please do not get upset. She comes first when it comes to gaming.

My normal schedule is that I typically sit down to play games after 8 pm Pacific although sometimes I sneak on early :P and play until midnight or so. I try not to stay on too late on work nights but have been known to keep trucking until 1 am if I'm having a good time or working on something in-game and I'm not ready to stop yet. On the weekends, it's a bit more of a crapshoot... I like to take as much time to game as I can but I also like to go camping and have movie/date nights with my wife. (depending on the game I'm playing, she plays too).

As for my personality... I'm pretty laid back and easy to get along with. I'm a redneck at heart, meaning I am a country boy living in a city world. I grew up with strong values to have respect for other people but that doesn't mean we don't harass each other in good fun. I'm not into the Racist crap either, although a good joke is a good joke and I am not easily offended hahaha. I tend to laugh at just about everything because life is too short to get hung up on the bullshit.

Edit: Completely forgot to mention the games I like to play....

Currently playing:
  • Diablo 3 (hoping to find an active clan to play with throughout the season not just the beginning)
  • Ark (looking for a new modded server cluster for my wife, son & I to play on)
Plan on returning:
  • WoW Retail once Shadowlands is finally over :P
Enjoyed but lost interest after my group fell apart:
  • Lost Ark
  • New World
Interested in but havent found others to play with so lost interest
  • Neverwinter
Ive played many other games over the years too, but these are my current favs

blueberryunicorn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9489
Sweden

Games

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:02 am

Greetings everyone o/

My name is blueberryunicorn, but friends call me Blue so please feel free to do the same :) I've never joined a forum like this so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm hoping that it will yield positive interactions in the near future. I'm a Swedish/American gamer that used to be a streamer, but after a few years I decided that focusing on my health, art and career were more important to me. So now I just game on a very casual level.

I usually play fantasy/sci-fi RPGs with a thick story (and preferably heavy on the lore), but other than that I'm quite open to playing new games. PvP games are usually not my cup of tea though, haha. Warframe is usually my go-to game, or at least has been for a handful of years, but it's been rather lonely lately and hard to find a good clan (so I'm really hoping we can turn that around!). Then every other year or so I find myself with the urge to build beautiful households in Sims4.

Thanks for reading :D
anon_one79
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:06 am

Hey I’m 43 years old and looking for people to play D2 on PS5 with. I’m a casual gamer who has limited time due to my work schedule. I go to work for two weeks then I’m home for a week, repeat. I can’t play when I’m at work but I have a lot of free time when I’m home. Let me know if anyone is interested.
BakedBuddha
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 2443

Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:23 am

Hey all

I am Buddha, I am 31m from NY. I work during the day and want to make some friends to game with at night. I am not a toxic or pro player but I consider myself fairly average. I am looking to play some GTA online or MW2 remaster when it comes out or really anything anyone wants to play. I have XBSX and the PS5 but tend to play PS5 most. I am into a lot of types of games I am not really into fortnite or apex and call of duty while I am excited for the new one has lost it's magic for me. I am looking more to go on adventures with people than to just shoot each other in the face all night. I have a mic and look forward to hopefully connecting with some of you guys.
teliaplei
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9805
Great Britain

Games

Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:20 am

Hey everyone, my name's Nate, I'm 48 n from the UK. I'm mostly playing Battlefield 5 at the mo and am looking to find a squad or group of regulars to play/squad up with. I really like the thought of playing on mic with a regular team rather than silent with randoms - i think it could really enhance the experience. Im probably average at it. At the end of a PvP round I usually sit around mid table but like to PTO, read the flow of the map and very much enjoy the tactical/strategic side of BFV. I do like the strategic aspect of games that offer it.

I play at some point on most days so if anyone out there would also like to be part of a regular team, go ahead and send me a message or an invite to team up.

Thanks, and happy gaming to you all :-)
Prophet_Habakkuk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:37 pm

O/ Greetings all. I'm Prophet Habakkuk, or just Prop, or Hab, or whatever the hell you feel like calling me. I'm sure someone somewhere has called me worse. I'm 40 (Jesus already?) and a single dad to a 12 year old daughter. I played Elite Dangerous for years with a great group called The Grey Beards but since the dev decided to stop supporting console versions of the game I decided to pick up No Man's Sky. I'm a full 2 days into it and wishing I'd picked it up earlier. I'm generally pretty introverted and a "speak when spoken to" kind of guy but I recently became disabled and have a lot of time on my hands so figured I'd try to find a new group. That's about it. Back to the black for me. See you around gamers, CMDRs, and every other titles you are known by.
spicyPepper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
India

Games

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 am

Hello everyone,

I'm a 30-year-old non-dad, perhaps not most of the demographic here, but I find it hard to find time for gaming due to other obligations and so wanted to be part of a clan which appreciates a sparser gaming schedule. I hope I'm still welcome and looking forward to getting to know everyone. I mainly play Destiny 2 these days though I've dabbled in Warframe, Elite Dangerous and The Division 2 from time to time (basically my podcast/audiobook games).

Cheers!
CitizenZ98
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 9120
United States of America

Games

Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:22 pm

My name is Citizen. I am 24 years old an i have a soon to be 6 year old son. I play on xbox an pc. Im looking forward to meeting yall.
MachineBreakfast
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3416

Games

Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:14 am

Hello,

I am late 30s gamer, father and veteran (Navy). I primarily play Division 2, Fallout 76, Destiny 2 and FFXIV (which I see we don't have a master list for). I generally use the Usernames Kyugre or MachineBreakfast in most things I play. I joined looking for a group of people to play with who probably have the same odd schedules, playtimes and needs to abandon groups suddenly due to child (have a 6 year old)/spouse aggro (won't post her age). I am trying to include all of my socials so people can reach me, look forward to being carried cause I am a filthy casual.
cnburns89
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9689

Games

Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Hey everyone I’m Nate I’m 33 married with 3 kids I’m not officially a member of your warframe clan yet but I want to be I just joined a clan but I want to join one that is more like this :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic