Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Vaulk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7790

Games

Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:46 pm

Hey all,

I'm Vaulk, 37 from the States. I'm here for Warframe and looking for a Clan.

Edoctor7
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 4828

Games

Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:58 am

Greeting everyone! I go by Edoctor7 on Xbox, but my friends call me E. I’m 39 years old, a father of 3, and I’m from Chicago. I wanted to join a group because now that my kids are a little older, I finally have free time at night to start gaming again once they’re in bed. I actually haven’t played a video game in 4 years, so getting my finger dexterity back has been a bit of a grind. I returned to playing Destiny after my long hiatus, but I found it incredibly difficult to try and play the endgame content as a solo. I tried some other clans but found it incredibly frustrating and this seems like the right place. I look forward to getting to know you all!
Eolase
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:36 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Eolase One of the original OG here.. "Old Gamer" lol.. im 45 years old married with 5 kids and recently a pawpaw to beautiful grand daughter!! Looking for some like minded chill gamers to relax and have some good times. I'm from Alabama born raised and still here. I have a arsenal of playstation games. 280 To be exact..lol I am learning destiny 2. I like no man sky, any of the battlefields or Cod.. ESO.. you name it I probably have it.. looking forward to teaming up with everyone..
DevilsReject_ID4
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:39 am

Hello Everyone. Thanks for the welcoming. Im 47 years old. I play mostly fps games but sometimes you'll find me playing racing games aswell. I spend a couple hours a day on COD vanguard or Cold War. I can hold my own on both. I do stream under the same name on twitch when im having a good day. I work 3rd shift so most of my gaming is done between 3pm and 8
Bloo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4397
United States of America

Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Hello, I'm Bloo. Not much to say really. I'm just a middle-aged gamer looking for a community to be a part of. I play NMS, Diablo 3, Warframe, Borderlands titles. Occasionally some 7DTD, POE and Red Dead online.
Bloo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4397
United States of America

Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:30 pm

Hello, I'm Bloo. Not much to say really. I'm just a middle-aged gamer looking for a community to be a part of. I play NMS, Diablo 3, Warframe, Borderlands titles. Occasionally some 7DTD, POE and Red Dead online.
Loden1111
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9027

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:12 am

Hello all. I am an old gamer (beta tested Ultima Online) quickly closing in on 73 years of age who often plays Destiny 2 (currently Witch Queen). I also have somewhat controlled Parkinson's disease and thus am a bit weak on the twitch skills and thus am a real sluggard at jump puzzles. I am the president of a business and work full time, but I play most nights in NA (Central Time Zone) and often with my 43 year-son who is a software developer (and skilled at gaming beyond my wildest comprehension). Frankly, I find plunging into a Vanguard mission that takes me into an unknown instance at breakneck speed uncomfortable and I am sure it is frustrating to the other Guardians with whom I am grouped to have an old fart like me that has to really work at jump puzzles, and at least part of the time hasn't a clue as to what we are doing other than killing aliens. I play a Titan, currently, season level 90, power level 1562 but still feel rather ignorant of many of the game mechanics. I do follow well though.

I am also a veteran (Army) and have difficulty plunging into a fight blindly. I prefer to take it at what I consider a reasonable speed, taking a good look before, sometimes literally, jumping into a brawl. Years of military experience have built a set of behaviors in me that make crazy runs into the middle of a hostile situation critically uncomfortable for this old soldier. I enjoy working with an organized fire team, as I did in the real world, where we shoot, move, and communicate as a real team, with each member assigned a role and an area of responsibility.

As a wee bit of background, I qualified as an Armor and Armored Air Cavalry commander, as well as an AH1 Cobra attack helicopter and Air Cavalry aviator and commander. I have been married for 51 years and have five successful adult professional offspring and nine grandchildren. Post-Army, I started a financial business and it has been reasonably successful now for forty years.

I am looking for a clan with members who are willing to take it a bit slower than the usual crazy Destiny 2 crowd and who will tolerate a fumble-fingered old soldier who prefers to not blindly jump off cliffs or dive into ambushes but wields a mean rifle, bow, and/or machine gun. If I would fit in here, let me know. My in-game Destiny (Bungie) name is Loden_The-Gray #9090.
BrothaDarkness
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
United States of America

Games

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:19 am

Hey everyone. Im 37 years old and i love playing call of duty. Team Deathmatch and Kill confirmed is my fav. Looking for more ppl arounf my age or older to play COD Vanguard with. My psn is gknjr007. My user name on COD is brothdarkness. ADD ME!!!
Loden1111
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9027

Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:30 am

Greetings all. I play Destiny 2 as "Loden_The-Gray #9090", primarily as a Titan in the evenings and on weekends in the U.S. Central Time Zone. I am 73 and have Parkinson's disease, thus am a real klutz at jump puzzles. I am also an Army veteran and tend to not like diving into unknown areas at breakneck speed. As a result, 3-person matched missions are a real pain for me and, I am sure an irritant for most high-speed Guardians with whom I am matched in a three-person mission. I have tried and to some degree succeeded in keeping up, but it is a bit like putting lipstick on a pig, irritating to the pig, and pretty uncomfortable for everyone involved.

I am looking for a clan that might have a few others who prefer to take things a bit slower in multi-person missions and even set up a bit of organization before diving into combat.
Nacho
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8854

Games

Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:31 pm

Hey everyone :)

I'm Nacho and I guess I am considered to be an 'older' gamer. I'm 54 and married, we have 3 adult kids.

I started gaming with Counterstrike many years ago and have played many games since. Most recently I
have been playing Destiny 2 however I have got a bit bored with it recently so just this week I began to play PUBG
and Fortnite.

Disclaimer: I'm not great at PUBG or Fortnite however I am improving everyday. I play to relax and have fun
therefore if you are a 'serious/hardcore' player I will most likely annoy you unintentionally. If having fun with a chilled
team mate is what you want then I'm your guy. :D
Locked Previous topicNext topic