Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Smoke443
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7495

Games

Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:01 pm

Hello everyone

AmandaPandasz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9236
United States of America

Games

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:32 am

Hi! I’m amandapandasz, I’m new here. I play on pc, mostly Cold War however I do play other games. I work a lot and I don’t quite meet requirements for other gaming groups unfortunately so I hope to make new friends here!
CookieMonsta
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 128040
United States of America

Games

Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:26 pm

Hello! I'm just maybe trying to find some more people to game with. I play League of legends, teamfight tactics, diablo 3, and Ark survival. Those are just a few of the many many games I do play. I'm 25 years old, working full time as a baker in a small local shop. I feel like I'm on at the oddest of times.
BScorpion
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 0495

Games

Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:36 am

Hello fellow GS members,
I’m an older gamer (57) from North Carolina and have been playing Destiny 2 (also played the first Destiny) from the beginning. I’m on most days and looking for fellow casual players of the game that want to take on more challenging content. I have raised 1 beautiful daughter ( who is now a young adult) by myself and play destiny as a stress reliever (although crucible can cause stress some days ). I work in IT. Feel free to add me to your friends list and hope to play with many of you!
NCLowRider919
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 8199
United States of America

Games

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Hello everyone! I am a 47 year old father of one son and a step daughter and married to a wonderful wife. I work a 40 hour day job and I am also a semi professional musician. I have been gaming since I was 8 or 9 (Atari 2600). I found the group by doing a google search for older Destiny players. I am in a clan, but with the family and other responsibilities, I just don't get to play as much as they do. I would like to find some friends that like to play and do the activities, but are like me, and can't play all the time. I am also into Outriders at the moment. I have a buddy that we play Outriders, but more friends would be great to have for that game. Thanks for letting me join and hope to make some new friends.
Sauce Serve
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0633
United States of America

Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:58 pm

Hi There! I'm Dj! I'm a 36 yr old graphic designer with 4 kids(ugh) and I just need a get away. I draw and do commissions and conventions. I love anime, videogames and weird stuff. I still think I'm a weirdo for liking these things cuz when I was a kid i was an outcast. I also like Yugioh and Magic The Gathering. If you think you can beat my Myr Deck, you are wrong.
zemos21
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi, I am 58, retired, too much time on my hands. Got back into gaming last winter. Having trouble finding people my demographic lol. Not one of this people who just HAS to win. I enjoy zombies the best, on Cold War I need only 2 EE to get all 6, so that is my big accomplishment, Look forward to meeting you all online zemos21 is my username on most formats. Not sure what my discord is not very familiar with it yet. Everyone have a good day and see you out there.
Ethan_Avior
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3659

Games

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:19 pm

Yep Hello, just looking for some people to play battlefield 2042 together its a pain playing with randoms who don't try and work together.
im on ps5 and looking to join up with someone.
Ethan_Avior
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3659

Games

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:19 pm

Yep Hello, just looking for some people to play battlefield 2042 together its a pain playing with randoms who don't try and work together.
im on ps5 and looking to join up with someone.
Jaxx
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:53 pm

Hello everyone,

Old time gamer from Las Vegas here, wanted to join a mature, laid back community. I am mainly a PC gamer, playing all sorts of games. Currently, looking to get back into GTAV with the new updates, making it more clan friendly for activities. Hope to see some of you in game.
Locked Previous topicNext topic