Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:37 pm

We have a COLOSSAL amount of Introduction posts after rebooting our forums a handful of years ago. So many, in fact, that we sort of, um, broke the thread. :lol:

THANK YOU FOR JOINING! Reply to this topic to post your introduction and/or initial questions!

[You can read all the lntroductions previous to June 2022 by clicking HERE!]

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:40 pm

We have started a sequel Introductions topic here: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2277

This merged topic is so epic, we are sort of breaking things, haha. So, starting June 2022, this topic is locked & the new topic is used instead.
SgtPepper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 216339

Games

Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 am

Hello everyone! I'm SgtPepper and I'm 37 with a beautiful wife and great 7 year old son. We live in Ga but I'm originally from Massachusetts. I joined this group after clicking on a random destiny players profile and saw the he was a member of this clan and that is was for dads. I was pretty excited as I had just left my previous clan(Dads of Destiny) of three years which I was an admin of. It was a great community but ours was directed more toward the hardcore dads that had more time to play and I had a hard time devoting that much time to them so I bowed out but still have many friendships from there. Like I said I enjoy Destiny but also many other games like those in the survival crafting genre, first person rpg shooters, and side scrolling classics like Symphony of the Night! Currently I'm in technical college pursuing Network and Cybersecurity degrees. I'm super impressed with how long this community has been around, it is truly an accomplishment to be proud of!
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:17 pm

Thank you for joining and taking the time to write such a grea intro! Please let us know if you haven't got into one of our Destiny in-game clans, and we get you going. 😃
mick6574
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8536
United States of America

Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:01 am

Greetings! I'm a 75 yo Viet Nam era vet and a retired family therapist. I spent my last 15 years or so working with foster families and used material from the games the children were playing to teach critical thinking skills. A side effect is that I got hooked on playing. I rate my skill level as average and in some activities slightly below average. I want to improve so I can participate in the more advanced . I enjoy Destiny 1 and D2. I also play far cry, halo, fallout, skyrim, borderlands, and xcom. Ever since I was kicked out of team activities (vault of glass D1) due to my inexperience, I've shied away from group activities. However, this greatly limits one's potential and I do want to improve. I look forward to meeting you and to victories on the battlefields.
GibStu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4398
Gibraltar

Games

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:42 am

Hi all, I’m a 40 year old dad of 2 (7 and 3), work in IT, looking for a friendly place for some online gaming and this seemed the ideal place.
Don’t have as much time for gaming as I would like, but enjoy it when I can. Mostly play switch in handheld mode. Been playing DragonBall FighterZ recently (badly) and should be picking up Mario Strikers this weekend, which I’m looking forward to.
pidevildog07
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:12 am

Hello all. I first joined Gunslingers way back when Battlefield 3 came out I believe, so the re-emergence has come. I'm 35, currently work at a saw mill, and am looking for people to just play with. I find the "usual clan culture" to be somewhat toxic and was so glad when I found this place the first time, although I wasn't a very good participant : (

I'm trying to get back into interacting with people in some way, shape, or form through gaming and figured I'd come here to start. I'm playing D3, PoE, and Insurgency Sandstorm on ps4. So, send me an invite or something.
pidevildog07
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:12 am

Hello all. I first joined Gunslingers way back when Battlefield 3 came out I believe, so the re-emergence has come. I'm 35, currently work at a saw mill, and am looking for people to just play with. I find the "usual clan culture" to be somewhat toxic and was so glad when I found this place the first time, although I wasn't a very good participant : (

I'm trying to get back into interacting with people in some way, shape, or form through gaming and figured I'd come here to start. I'm playing D3, PoE, and Insurgency Sandstorm on ps4. So, send me an invite or something.
Phatty64
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0993
United States of America

Games

Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:24 pm

Hey all!

This is my first time joining any kind of gaming community. I've been thinking about it for a while but didn't really know where to start. I mostly play Fortnite, primarily Arena mode, as I enjoy participating in cash cups and other tournaments accessible to champions league players, but I have been playing a lot more zero build lately. I'm 27, and while I have no kids of my own, my girlfriend has an 11 year old daughter that I spend a lot of my free time with. So if there is anyone looking to play fortnite in a semi-competitive fashion, and just participate in tournaments mainly for fun, that would be awesome!

I also dabble occasionally in league of legends as well, but I haven't been playing that very much as of late. I look forward to getting to know some of you!
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:29 pm

mick6574 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:01 am
I also play far cry, halo, fallout, skyrim, borderlands, and xcom.
hi mick. love your story. the only game on your list i have is xcom. if you have it on the ps4 would you consider some mp matches? i've only played a couple, so it would probably be a fair fight. i like that style of game in an mp setting. very strategic, and not decided by twitch muscle skills. Cool_Hand_lewke of ps if you want to add me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic