Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Post Your Latest Game Purchases Here!

Have you added more games to your backlog? Let us know!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:30 am

Considering we are in the season of deep discounts, new releases, & gift giving, it's a good time to start another "Post Your Latest Game Purchases Here!" topic. So, with that said, what is your most recent game purchases? It doesn't matter if it is a newly released title, a retro purchase, or a used treasure. Share your loot! I would love to hear first impressions if you have dived into any of the additions already.'

For me, the latest games I've added to my library are the following:
  • Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration [Nintendo Switch physical copy] - A must have! It is probably the coolest retro collection I have ever played. It is set up like an interactive documentary with roughly a hundred games included. 5 out of 5 stars in my book.
  • Vampire The Masquerade: Shadows of New York [Nintendo Switch digital copy] - Got it on sale for a couple of bucks. Essentially a visual novel with a light amount of choices to make. Not bad for a game to play in the bed when I'm not in the mood to test my reflexes.
  • SEGA Ages Phantasy Star [Nintendo Switch digital copy] - Another impulse buy for a couple of bucks. I have a sweet tooth for old JRPGs.
  • Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection [Nintendo Switch digital copy] - Speaking of retro, this is an eight game collection of Konami arcade classics.
  • Bulletstorm: Duke of Switch Edition [Nintendo Switch digital copy] - This title was over 80% off, so I rolled the dice. Never played Bulletstorm, but I still get in the mood for a FPS from time to time.
Beyond purely selfish purchases, my son is getting a physical copy of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet for Christmas.

Now it is your turn to share!

QuixoticWes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4979
United States of America

Games

Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:17 am

I picked up Gotham Knights recently. I’ve really enjoyed it so far. It’s different from the Arkham series, but still really good.
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:04 am

Nothing new for me right now. Too many disappointments in games that I am waiting until they are released and feedback comes in on them.
getsmitty
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0379

Games

Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:04 pm

I got Fallout- New Vegas (for free) recently and PGA Tour 2k23.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:19 pm

Well, the 80% off sales range got me again. I picked up the following digital copies of games on the Nintendo Switch this morning:

Shining Resonance: Refrain - Action JRPG.
Lost in Random - An adventure game that has a heavy vibe of the Nightmare Before Christmas claymation vibe to it. I haven't played it yet, but I hope for good things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic