Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Your first stop after registering. :)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Scruffmeister
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9112

Games

Thu May 04, 2023 4:58 pm

Hey everyone, Eric here. Got into Destiny 2 when Lightfall first came out and now I'm hooked. Got three characters up to 1800 just from night and weekend playtimes, and ready to try some other activities in the game. I'm pretty laid back, but can have fun sometimes. Hope to see you out there.

Jager_Chaotic
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6628

Thu May 11, 2023 7:30 pm

Names Jager/Jaeger/Jag3r,
I game casually most the time till I find others that are not. I am retired military so I got time on my hands. I enjoy playing Borderlands, Diablo, Destiny, and Minecraft Dungeons with my kids. I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 in all its glitched glory in preparation for the expansion and the game I go for when I want to chill is No Mans Sky or Mass Effect 3 but really any space related game.

Send me a friend request or invite on
PS5- Jager Chaotic
Battle.Net- JagerChaotic#1967
Discord- Jag3r#6628
:music-deathmetal:

Wakeup - Workout - Game - Repeat
:twisted: The world is chaos, find peace through order, order through chaos :twisted:
Psycop
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6913

Games

Mon May 15, 2023 4:39 pm

Hey all, I'm Psycop (it made sense when I was 14),

I've been developing a terrible Warframe habit as of late, and thought I'd take it to the next level by joining a clan. I'm usually on a few nights a week, but you know how it goes. No promises!

My Warframe username is "capitulatorprime". Chosen as a Transformers joke only to find "prime" things are kind of a big deal in that game, so now I look like a right turnip.

Hopefully see you out there!
G.Master
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 7369

Games

Fri May 26, 2023 8:58 am

Hello to everyone.

I am a 22-year-old university student (studying math education) from Puerto Rico. I usually play solo, but I do play with others in Warframe sometimes.

Speaking of, it’s because of Warframe that I join. I was hoping to get a clan invite. I’d be grateful to receive one. I am a casual player and a noob, so I hope that’s fine.

My PSN is G_Master678.
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:20 am

G.Master wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:58 am
Hello to everyone.

I am a 22-year-old university student (studying math education) from Puerto Rico. I usually play solo, but I do play with others in Warframe sometimes.

Speaking of, it’s because of Warframe that I join. I was hoping to get a clan invite. I’d be grateful to receive one. I am a casual player and a noob, so I hope that’s fine.

My PSN is G_Master678.
Hey thanks for checking in. Do you do discord at all? WE have a great discord community. If not, I will get the PSN warframe leader to reach out to you and help get you into the clan.
RozaroniNCheese
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:47 am

Hi, my ps5 username is KRoz_28

I just got back into warframe the other day because of my brother in law. Please invite me to your clan
rosk0e
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9078

Games

Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:07 am

Hi all,
Just looking for others to game with. Currently playing GTA Online, 7 Days to die, and occasionally Everquest (yes, people still play)
I'm just getting into Red Dead Online, and looking to spend alot of time there.
Tolzer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 5783

Games

Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Played Destiny until about three years ago, had to quit due to new job and work requirements. I will be fully retired at the end of August, so I will have more time to devote to the game. Lots has changed in the game, still figuring it all out. I am on xBox Series X. Also picked up the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2. Very nice indeed with those paddles!! With the above being said, I am requesting to join the Gunslingers.
Grissum
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5496

Games

Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:23 pm

Hello,

Returning Warframe playere here, had to take a hiatus for two years but I'm back again.
Flight.exe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4266

Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:35 pm

Pleasure to meet'cha, I'm Flight.

I'm a casual gamer who has recently picked Warframe back up after a roughly 5 year long hiatus. Was looking around for a clan and saw that you guys are very flexible and cater to adults with priorities outside of video games. Sounded like a good fit for me.

Thanks in advance for welcoming me here. :D

-Flight.exe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic