Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Your first stop after registering. :)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DukeSterlo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0284

Games

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:48 pm

Hey all
steam - McMuffin Activision/Cod - Duke da Aussie#8776260 Switch- (will add later)

im Hayden 28yr old Aussie who lives in Canada and got 2 little ones.
im a veteran gamer, grew up playing the first medal of honor/COD/Halo games and original starcraft and Warcraft which turned into WoW.
I spend my evenings during the week playing acouple games and the weekends staying later to play.
COD MW2 (DMZ,Ranked, Multi and Warzone) most evenings or Total war games or Pokemon games on Switch.
I like to be as competive as possible like in Destiny 2 getting into Ascendant 1 and staying in it with the 3 different toons not just 1, and starcraft 2 ranked, Cod Clan war leaderboards etc.
I took a break to travel for a few years and now settling into parent life and would like a more familiar player base to connect with.

talking topics - worked as a specialty barista trainer and co managed a cafe for 5yrs did concrete finishing and carpentry for acouple years, now do millwork and cabinetry.
used to own 6 guitars and mix audio -- spent high school dropping science to do all the arts and sports -- music is metal (power,hair,heavy,alt), electronic (trance, house, dark and old school), foreign (German, k-pop, J-pop, various sub genres)

anyways looking forward to meeting you guys and playing so games and chilling.
have a good one

Meanpixels
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:39 pm

Hello, I am an old military contractor from Wy. I am looking to join players for Ranked Play in COD Warzone 2.0.
Rhombus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0598

Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 am

Hello everyone,

I am a returning member, I was a part of the group way back in 2013 on Xbox.

I play a wide variety of games. Just looking to team up with some people and chill out after a long day.

I used to be big into COD. I'm looking to get back into it along with Apex, Fortnite, etc.

I'm excited jump into some games with you all!
DoraDaDestroya
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0554
United States of America

Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:52 am

Hello!

My name is Josh, and I'm super stoked to have randomly stumbled across this group of adult gaming enthusiasts! I love playing shooters, looter/shooters, as well as crafting and survival games. However, I will play literally ANYTHING if there's chill people involved. Can't wait to meet y'all!
CaledonianRebel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7982

Games

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:48 am

Hi all,

I'm Rob and I'm from Scotland.
I've been away from online gaming for a while and decided that it was time to jump back in, hence me joining.
I'm very much a casual gamer as I simply don't have time to play as often as I would like, but with my daughter getting a bit older and not taking up as much of my time, I'm hoping to spend a wee bit more time online than I have done.

Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things soon.
trpas
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:46 am

Hi, 49 yrs old, from Croatia, casual gamer from Commodore64 era, 3 kids, still gaming... Last month hook up on Battlefield 5 again...
GuerillaSalad
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 7391
United States of America

Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:21 pm

I'm Sig, empty nester, looking for a group exactly like the GS. I live in NW PA.

I casually play a lot of games, but I just came back to Destiny 2 after being a day 1 player (loot cave? forever 29? I was THERE, mannnn) and figured I'd rather be a part of a group vs randoms.

I play mainly on PC and PS5, and I play everything from RPGs to deadware to Sapce Simulators. My schedule is random, my job keeps me on the road up to 5 day blocks, but I might not see my home for weeks. My home away from home is PS5 only.

Looking forward to shooting alien faces with y'all .
VooDooHexx
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 6738
United States of America

Games

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:42 pm

Hey everyone,
Been gaming since oh 1976 in the arcade and Magnavox Odyssey console. Many games between here and there. Currently playing COD MM2. Looking forward to Star Wars Jedi Survivor, The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Pokémon Violet DLC before I circle back around to a new COD. Maybe squeeze something else in there. Always looking for a good time.

I'm 52 married with 2 kids (18 and 31) and I manage a desktop support team for a mortgage servicing company. I live in Phoenix AZ. I am a bit of a foodie. Well I like to eat out a lot and try new things.

Looking for people to play with. Games are always more fun when you know the person by your side or on the other side of the gun barrel. Can't say I am the best player. Age takes it toll on your reflexes. But I don't suck and gaming is still what makes me happy.

Modern Warfare 2, DMZ and Multi Player is what I have been doing lately. I did not see that on the game list. I hope there is something there. I would be happy to play any COD game though.

Looking forward to the game ahead.
Baron Bullet
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:51 am

Hey, Thanks for the add. I'm 44 and play on Xbox series X. Play all sorts of games really. Hoping to find groups for Hunt Showdown. Valheim and Red Dead Online. Just say that your a Gunslinger if you add me so I know your legit. Gamer tag is Baron Bullet.
Jstsumguy99
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 1996

Games

Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:01 pm

Hey all. I’m an old (47) gamer that’s just looking for others to game with that’s not COD or battle royale based. When I can get online between honey do lists and spending time with my almost 2 year old son, I play Ghost Recon WL and BP (I build custom operations for tacsim/milsim groups), Battlefield 2042 and MLB 23. I play on both Xbox and ps4.

Jstsumguy99 is my gamertag for both consoles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic