Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Your first stop after registering. :)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

iiTz PoRkChOp
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 8821

Games

Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:14 pm

hello im jonn everyone calls me porkchop.
im 31 married with 2 kids a boy (9) and a girl (7).
ive been out of gaming communities for a long time however i was in XGN AND TSB. also back in the original modern warfare days i was with a group called seven sins.
well im a welder and ive been travelling for many years, i decided to come home spend time with the wife and family, i left console (xbox) and now im a PC player.
im loyal to dayz always looking for friends on there and people can always join me on a server and hangout, me and my wife also play call of duty really all modes. rainbow 6, gta, empire total war, napolean total war. etv. im not sure what else to say im just looking for a group of older gamers to hangout with, not a bunch of dam kids like most gaming communities these days. oh im sponsored by caffiene and nicotine lmao. well guess thats it for now thanks .

BluetackPrime
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:04 pm

Heya everyone. Long time gamer, recently retired from WoW after 18 years game time, now playing Warframe on pc and having way too much fun with it. Always happy to chill out with like minded people. In game name is the same as my forum name.
Xrvca
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0891

Games

Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:40 pm

Greetings, My Name is William, I have been playing various games for PC over 20 years. I am looking for friends to play with and also would love to play various games with others.
You can find me on discord or in steam
SackVegas
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9828

Games

Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:00 pm

Hi all,

I go by SackVegas. I'm a married 50+ year old, with two teenage boys. Live in Atlantic Canada and work as an IT Manager. Limited to playing once or maybe twice a week, for any length of time.

Been playing video games since the mid-70's (Pong anyone?). I play on a PC. I like FPS games, especially in squads with good communication, but a chill attitude. Basically; make a good play, screw up the next shot, kill your teammate, die stupidly, curse under your breath, shake your head, laugh it off and open the next beer.

Played a lot of BF2042 in the last two years, but trying to get back in to PUBG after a three year absence (and rusty). Open to Warzone, SQUAD, R6:Seige / Extraction, or BattleBit. Looking to expand in to Escape from Tarkov, but waiting on a sale.
Chaoswolf
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 271683

Games

Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:38 am

Hi all, my handle is Chaoswolf. I'm 55 and have been playing games since the 70's. I play a lot of different types of games but right now its mostly Warframe and ARPGs. Looking for a group of folks that doesn't mind having an old fart for a team mate.
HIGRADE 88
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:46 am

X/S Online Evenings and weekends, Mostly GTA Online, Active on social club, crews and snapmatics. I do play a few other games once in a while but very sporadic. I joined back when GE007 released on the Wii console. Good times. Last time I seen some GS members in GTA V we were still on 360. I am sure I will see some of you again soon when GTA 6 is released. Pew pew pew! :dance:
BrianInThe201
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:52 pm

Hi everyone.
For the most part I'm just looking for some decent adults to play GTA Online with, trying it again after a long time away. I'm an East Coast of the US, ps5 type guy. Mid forties. Writer with years of experience in the TV business.

"bpmfd" on PSN, please feel free to add, especially if you have a laid back crew.

Gaming since dad brought home a 2600... '84?

Late adopter when it comes to picking up a game. Long backlog. You get it.
Last edited by BrianInThe201 on Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zilch321
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 551403

Games

Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:17 pm

Greetings friends, lifelong gamer currently at level 47 (years), currently residing in Raleigh NC. In recent years I've spent quite a bit of time with Division 2 and Fallout 76. More recently I've played through the first few seasons of Diablo 4 and have started earning master ranks in Warframe.

I'm currently looking to join a GS Warframe clan so I can explore more of what the game has to offer. I'm still getting bearings in Warframe but started playing daily about 8 days ago and currently sit at master rank 5. I split my time between PS5/PC and currently have cross-save enabled so I can play with folks on either platform.

Cheers, -Z
Stumpydave73
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:50 pm

Wotcha!

I was a rubbish member some years back, never really posted.
But I'm older now than I was back then and I'm hoping I can get some decent gaming with y'all.
WarRatty
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:34 am

Hello,

I am new here mainly looking to join a Warframe clan to be able to meet new people and get to the dojo, only recently started playing but it has me hooked.

Warframe IGN is WarRatty if any interest.

thanks! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic