Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Your first stop after registering. :)

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Sundalo261
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 140735
United States of America

Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:21 pm

Hello, I'm returning after several years from the GS community, made a few friends here during my kill zone shadowfall warzone days, and the first helldivers. I'm looking to relive those fun moments once again. As an older guy and veteran, I can't thank GS enough for this outstanding community I've been a part of once upon a time.

Chewedshoes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1960
Canada

Games

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:17 am

Hi everyone, here to join the Warframe clan, looks like a good group here
ahandmadegrin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:35 pm

Went looking for games that are friendly to older gamers and someone posted a link on reddit to this site. Very excited to get to play with other chill adults online!
LordRyan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:52 pm

Hi, when I first joined I was on ps3 named 0rion_Thunderpants. Now I'm back as LordRyan6666265 on xbox, reintroducing myself because it's a new account, a whole new group of people and it's been a long time. I work in special effects, make dark surreal art and have a big fluffy dog named Charlie. Life is a joke so I try to tell it well.
DonnyGun
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 339922

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:26 am

Hello, I'm Doni, from Brazil, and I'm 48 years old. Used to play with you guys a few years ago and I'd like to play again with some of the old fellers and make some new friends. I play mostly on PS5 (GTA, ESO) and Xbox (GTA, No Mans Sky) but I'm up to any coop or pvp game you're playing. Updated my profile with my usernames and gamer tag.
frag-Zero
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:41 am

Hello,
I'm a 47 years old, kind of, newcomer to Destiny 2, i played a few hours at the original launch of the game then forgot it until mid 2023 where i re-discovered the amount of content and fun it can provide.
Just looking to play here and there, get a change to have cool people in dungeons and other activities.
I leave in the east of France, close to Germany and Switzerland.
Dabin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:46 pm

Hello all. PS5. sgtdabin. I've been back on for 6 months or so after some years off. I'm playing a few games and looking to start some new ones. I was very involved with Battlefield clan back then.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic