Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Your Christmas 2023 Loot ~ Share Yours!

What games did you get during the 2023 Holiday Season?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:06 pm

xmaspile.jpg
Whether you bought them for yourselves or you actually got them as gifts from loved ones, what video games did you collect during the 2023 Christmas season?

I did NOT receive any games from family (do they even know me?), but I did give some video games this year. My son got Pikmin 4 & DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of the Nine Realms for Christmas. Also, he got a handheld version of the arcade port of Pac-Man that he kept asking for throughout 2023 when visiting the local toy store.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

camaro2862
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:38 am

I took advantage of the end of year sale on Xbox for myself. Picked up Battlefield 2042, Star Wars Squadrons, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst, and NFS: Heat.

Santa brought a few games for the kids' Switch, too. Super Mario Odyssey, Monster Jam Steel Titans 2, and Little Friends: Dogs and Cats.
FlyinBlind72
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 3983
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:54 am

I picked up Hogwarts Legacy and Spider Man-Miles Morales for PS5. Have not yet started either but have heard good things about both.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:52 am

Well, Christmas was quite nice to us this year. Santa managed to bring us a PS5 with Spider-Man 2, Horizon Forbidden West, and God of War Ragnarok. He also manged to get us Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Just Dance 2024 for the Switch.
Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:00 pm

McMurphy wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:06 pm
I did NOT receive any games from family (do they even know me?),
LOL!

I got Super Mario Wonder (Switch) from my little bro for xmas. I love it! I knew I'd like it, but I like it more than I thought I would. I also got Garfield: Caught in the Act (Sega Genesis) and Pokemon: Trading Card Game (Gameboy Color) from my bf.

I'd definitely be down to try some Super Mario Wonder Multiplayer with you guys! I haven't gotten too far along in the game though yet. I've been slowly chugging away with, like, 2 levels a night?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic