Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Has the Xbox Warframe clan been increased in level?

Was Shadow now Storm?

Moderator: Trail Guides

HellSaber
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Great Britain

Games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:36 am

When I deposited some Tower White dyes earlier I was disheartened to see we now need 3000 dyes and the credits are no longer fulfilled. At a 20% drop rate for 5 dyes this will take quite some time to complete.

A clan I was in played the system by farming the dyes until they were just below the lower clan size requirement, then kick people, then resize the clan and claim the dye, then increase the clan level and invite the kicked members back...

Ps. For farming the White Tower dyes try a Maim Equinox, a Smeeta Kavat with Charm/Fetch/Animal Instinct and ideally a resource booster. Run around the lakes mining and grabbing whisps. Condrocs (and kuaka) will be popped by Maim and as you go past your pet will grab the dyes. Maim will also take care of the annoying pilots, unmanned dargyns will drop gentle out the sky.

Fynvarrah
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:22 pm

@HellSaber Yeah mate, we were full.
Don't be discouraged. :)
I'll be actively recruiting more now that we have some wiggle room. ;)
Razia
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1787

Games

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:34 am

Hi there

it scares me that I have no idea what you are talking about. Dyes and stuff. Sooo, what can I actively do now to contribute to our Clan Dojo?
Currently playing: Warframe (Xbox)
Razia
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1787

Games

Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:10 am

Guys

are we still recruiting? Because I am in the same position as I was before I joined the clan: I am playing alone. I hoped for several teams doing Sorties and maybe Eidolons but so far I haven't got in any clan groups. Might be because of different time zones. I was so frustrated yesterday that I soloed my first vault, which was of course very slow and boring.
Currently playing: Warframe (Xbox)
redfoxbotox
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 am

I tried farming tower white, but I just don't have the setup. Spent like 2 hours, and I think I turned in 2 pigments. Tons of condroc wings though...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic