Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Classics Showdown (Poll Changes Periodically)

Which is the best retro game?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Which is the best retro game? (September)

10 Yard Fight
No votes
1943 - Battle of Midway
No votes
3D Battles of World Runner
No votes
8 Eyes
100%

Total votes: 1
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:52 pm

As you may have already read in our Announcements thread, an Arcade page in which you can play retro games right in your browser has been added to the GunslingerGaming Forum. Check out this new feature here: app.php/page/arcade

What games do we add next!? Well, I thought it would be fun to vote on each new addition to the GS*Arcade. Cast your vote in the newest polls attached to this topic, talk about why you like (or dislike) such-and-such games, & just join us in some nostalgic chat.

AUGUST ADDITION
LetterR.PNG
We are going with the letter 'R' theme? Why? Because I like to keep things random....?

Anyway, the poll is attached to this topic, & the choices are the following games:
  • R.B.I. Baseball
  • R.C. Pro-Am
  • Rad Racer
  • Rampage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:21 pm

Rampage won Round 1 of this new feature, & you can now play it in the Gunslinger Arcade: app.php/page/arcade

Vote for the best game in the attached poll! We love numbers for September....for no particular reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic