Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - Discussion Topic!

Discuss anything related to the TMNT: Shredder's Revenge here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:37 pm

The TMNT: Shredder's Revenge Discussion Topic!

What are your first impressions of the game? What platform(s) did you get the game on? Your favorite character to use? Want to shout, "Good Games!" to someone? Whatever you wish to discuss regarding the game, do it here! Be sure to keep checking back because you never know if someone is using the topic to arrange some future ninja action. Finally, you can add yourself to the TMNT: Shredder's Revenge Master List here: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=156 .

Not only do you let others know you are interested in swapping contacts for the game, but you get a cool image of the game under your avatar here in the GS Forums. :)

Starting things off, I, personally, am downloading a digital copy of the game for the Nintendo Switch. If I continue to love playing this game, I may double dip & get a physical cartidge of the game come August 31st, 2022.

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:00 pm

Right off the bat, the game is clearly a lot of fun! I must also mention that it is a good Parent-Child co-op experience that I recommend to fellow parents looking for another title to play with their children as young as seven years old.

When playing with younger children, pick the "Chill" option.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic