Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Bigglytuff
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Joining up for some Div2 action. Located in PST timezone, up to play when the kids are in bed!

Jst J0e
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 am

Hey Gunslingers,

My name is Joe. It has be a few years since I was apart of a community, I decided to get back into it and that is how I came across GS. Recently after playing games on my XBOX1 alone for nearly 2 years I decided to find a new community (playing with randoms got boring/ frustrating ). My search lead me here. Currently I have been playing Rocket League mainly but I also play GTA V, B.O. 4, Apex Legends, FarCry5... along with other games but recently to be honest i have been addicted to Rocket League since i am playing solo most of the time. feel free to hit me up i am always down to play.

oh and Happy St. Patty's Day, Cheers 🍺

-Joe
Strike_Deacon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 3866
United States of America

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:25 am

Hello GS! Found you guys on LFC and hoping its a good fit! Trying to be an active player in Division 2 and Anthem on PS4 (PSN Strike_Deacon), but I am a mid-thirties parent of 4 with a full time job!

That seems to meet the description of GS pretty well from what I can see :)

With kids under all 7 or under that means I normally play from about 5-630am and 830-i can't stay awake pm eastern.

Hope to meet some of yall soon!
Hohum81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 am

Hello all - returning member here. Previously played quite a bit of Destiny 1 and Diablo 3. I don't get nearly enough time to game as much as I'd like to any more, but when I do get time to play I prefer to do so with like-minded folks such as everyone here!

Recently picked up Battlefield 5 and Division 2 for the PS4. My door is always open for teaming up, so if you see me online and in-game please hop on in!
bopolis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:37 am

Hi,

Was looking for a community of people to play games like BF5/division 2 with on the PC. Found this one and it looked interesting. I enjoy playing shooting games even though my hand/eye and reflexes aren't what they used to be and as long as you don't mind that as well feel free to team up with me in games.
Raistus
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 284296

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

Hello there, just had to say hi and let you know I applaud your username, I may have to steal it though for a superhero roleplay game I run - The Vibrant Tyrant sounds like a fabulous villain!
Raistus
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

Hello and welcome, I've said hi on the forums and I'm happy to see if I can join you for some joint rookie exploration. I've sent an invite to you, same name as here.
Raistus
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 am

Hello and welcome from another rookie. Hope to catch you and your partner about sometime.
Tha_n00b
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Canada

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi,

I'm looking to finally end my spree for solo playing for years.
I like to play video games to relax, if I want stress, I have a whole world and job for that ;)
So, I am looking for some new friends to relax and have a good time with.

I've been gaming for as long as I can remember, it started with DnD from when I could first read, to duck hunt, and now I am helplessly in love with Warframe(PC), Tha_n00b, MR18 with 1200+ hours... I am on pretty often since it's my wind down game.
Outside of warframe, I like to read, cook and art.
PapaYinny
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4529
United States of America

Games

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Heyo my names PapaYinny. I usually go by Will. I’m just a college dude that works at a meat locker and I play video games quite a bit in my free time. I’ve currently been grinding on destiny 2 and overwatch a lot. Just looking to find some active people to group up and game with. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield! 8-)
Locked Previous topicNext topic