Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

javapants
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3902

Games

Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:45 pm

Greetings!
I’m a Xbox and PC Gamer Dad who is about to turn 45. My Xbox gamertag is JavaSuperpants and I game mostly on xbox. I am a longtime Destiny fan who plays at the odd hours (mornings, or late nights) as my “stay-at-home” Dad duties ( 2 girls!) have me employed for most other parts of the day. Looking to improve my D2 ROI a bit by gaming with like minded players who are enjoying the grind. Interested in joining the D2 clan.

PowderedCeasar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 2472

Games

Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:16 pm

Id like to introduce myself as PowderedCeasar. I have grown up on the classic Xbox and have gotten into Warframe with some friends from back in the day. I describe myself as a causal Australian based gamer who likes online multiplayer missions and quests. I don't mind joining new people so send us an invite when you're online next and I'll give you a hand even if its with the hel;p of Mumma Hildryn. :D
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:36 am

Welcome aboard, everyone! Thank you for joining & please reach out if you are having trouble finding our Discord channel or getting in games with other members!

NOTE: If you are posting here, my apologies if you currently receive a Server Error when submitting a new post in this thread. Working on fixing that. Regardless of the error notice, YOUR POST DID SUCCESSFULLY GET SUBMITTED. Again, apologies for the error. Ugly look, I know.
Locked Previous topicNext topic