Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

ManiacalGSXR
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:18 am

Greetings and Salutations Fellow Earthlings,

I am a full time employee, full time student (graduate in May 2019) and have two little ones at home but someone still find an hour or two to game here and there. I am new to PC Gaming, as I just built my first computer in June of this year. I got Destiny 2 for free (can't beat that) and have pretty much dropped everything else. I played D1 on Xbox, but consoles just don't compare.

I look forward to being apart of this group and playing with everyone as much as I can.

Thank you.

-ManiacalGSXR

Torrun
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3370
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:42 am

Hey all. I am located in North Carolina and looking for some people to game with. Play mostly on weekends but some during the week. Would really like to get a good squad and posse setup for Rrdr2 and BF5 for xbox. Also game on PC but more focused on my console lately.
LumpyToad93
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6789

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:15 am

Hello folks!

My name is Martin, and I'm a full time student from Norway, working as a freelance journalist on the side. I'm also a volunteer, taking care of younger people with special needs, a couple times a week.
I'm a bit on the younger side, I believe, with 25 years under my belt. But after I stumbled across the Gunslingers on LookingForClan, I felt like I would fit right in. I just want to relax and have a good time, instead of having to deal with people yelling abuse at me. A nice, laid-back environment to just enjoy some games, is what I'm looking for.

I like to play all sorts of games, but I tend to lean more towards the fantasy-like things, in general. But I also play games like Destiny 2, GTA, and now, the masterful Red Dead Redemption 2 (which I have waited for sooooo long for!). The latter being my main reason for clan-hunting!

It is a bit early, considering the beta has only been out for a couple days, but after playing it the first day, I realised quickly that this was not something to do alone. Getting blapped in the head before you can even wave at someone, or getting lasso'ed and stomped to death...is not my idea of fun. However, with a bunch of likeminded individuals backing eachother up, I feel it would be amazing. My friends have deemed Red Dead 2 a "boring" game, and so, I stand alone againt the hordes of people who shoot first and tal- shoot after.

Anyway, I've rambled enough now, I think!
TLDR; Looking for friendly people to play games with, mainly Red Dead Online on PS4 :)

- Martin / LumpyToad93
Unblockedbat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1101
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:50 am

I come from Colorado and currently live in Idaho with my wife and am a full time student seeking a Physics degree so I can be pretty busy, but when I play, I play for a while at a time. I have always had a hard time trying to connect with groups online to be able to do all the fun things you can with friends because my friend base is spread out among each platform and I can never find anyone to hang out and have fun with.

Then a drifter came by and told me about how there is someplace for everyone. They said there name was McMurphy and there is an oasis for those lost and looking for fun.

I didn't believe it at first, but after searching for years it was the only hope I had in the wasteland we call the Internet.

So, here I am been playing a lot of Destiny 2 lately and want to be able to do the raids, hang out, and have fun. I am pretty laid back guy that likes to make jokes and is honestly a little weird, but who isn't right? I have seen a lot of good things said about this group and really look forward to playing and getting to know some of you! I also like to stream from time to time and if it is one of my scheduled days and you're not comfortable with being recorded just let me know! I respect the need for privacy and don't want to push boundaries with those who just want to hang out and blow off some steam, because that is what I am about to.

Again I am excited to start getting to know you all and hopefully we can all have fun together!
GS Unblockedbat
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 pm

Lilly16852 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:22 am
DrInsan3no wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:59 pm
Welcome to the clan man, if you need anything let me know!

Thank you! I do have 2 questions. I was editing my profile info here and I noticed that there wasn’t a place to enter my epic id, is there a place to put it in my profile info? And do we change in game names to include the GS tag?
Hey man,

Yeah, there isn't a slot for the Epic names quite yet, I'm not sure if they plan on adding that anytime soon. Just make sure to add yourself to the Masterlist of Fortnite for whatever you play on. As for adding the "GS" for the clan tag or whatever, it's not required but you most certainly can change it to that so when you shoot us friends request we know where it's coming from.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Welcome to the clan man, if you need anything let me know.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:49 pm

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:49 pm

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:50 pm

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Locked Previous topicNext topic