Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Morbidly_Twizted
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:55 pm

I am an avid parent gamer and IT Professional. I have been gaming since Apple II E's were running floppy disks to play California Games and Excite Bike. I have owned and played on every console at one point or another and I am 35 years old and father of 2. I have a 15-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter and I have been married to the same woman for over 16 years. I was lucky enough to find a female gamer and console/PC gaming enthusiast to marry me and put up with a very time-consuming WoW addiction that lasted for 10 years and she ended up having the exact same affliction. Now that I am back to gaming on a console, our gaming paths have diverged a little, but she still puts up with the shit of me getting angry at PUGs and campers in PUB Crucible and Gambit matches. I am currently really focused on getting up gear levels in Destiny 2: Forsaken and playing Warframe in my off time.

I am currently living in the St Louis MO - Midwest US area. I hate this area, as I am from Florida and the deep south where it nice and warm year round and I never really had to deal with snow much until I came out here. Been in the area for just over three years now and I am chomping at the bit to move my ass back to the east coast or at least far enough west to not have to deal with cold winters and snow or ice anymore.

PSN is Morbidly_Twizted - Feel free to hit me up here or in-game and add me. I am down to play Gambit, Crucible, Strikes, Nightfall, and gearing up to raid endgame content. I am not afraid to lead or be vocal and I can be a bit gruff at times. I am very much capable of taking the same amount of shit I am capable of dishing out, so no worries there. I do tend to get a little riled up during PVP and Gambit matches.

dunwalls
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4185
Canada

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:08 pm

hello all!

my name is kaitlyn and i'm a 31-year-old from whistler, canada, with a profound love of bad jokes and an immense disdain for the shift key. like a lot of people here, i work full-time and have a number of other commitments, but i still enjoy making time for gaming where and when i can. growing up with snes games and a huge love of zelda, i've traditionally been more of a single-player campaign person, though in the past few years i've tentatively begun to get more into some online gaming shenanigans.

which is what brings me here.

i recently started playing destiny 2 (ps4) and, man, i am hooked! now that i've finished the campaign and expansion i, i'm super keen to find some fellow chilled-out individuals with whom experience some of the strikes, raids, and nightfalls. and, of course, some gambit and crucible matches. i've never joined a clan or anything like it before, but this group seems like exactly the sort of mature, welcoming environment that i'd love to be a part of, and i'm stoked to start experiencing some of the social multiplayer aspects i've been missing out on.
Bigritchie
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Scotland

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm

:D Looking for people for me 39 yo that loves playstation and 18yo sons to play black ops 4 with my psn is arthurno1. Help would be apprecated as you never know what level of player your going to be up against and getting bored of not knowing what your team mates are going like. :D freinds not got game yet or using diffrent console would player share if not got black ops if you got fallout 76 or red dead let me play with you on game share party see if it worth buying. Im not big fan of fortnite but my older and younger children love it. So if fortnite on not me you can help if you want but please watch your language if on the mic im scottish so hear to much bad language as it is lol. Ask for teens psn. As up to them share that info. Thanks and happy gaming
Gunvald
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2519

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:38 pm

welcome to the clan. Are you enjoying F76?
Bmanruler
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Gunvald wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:38 pm
welcome to the clan. Are you enjoying F76?
I am. It's fun if you go into it with the expectations that it really isn't a Fallout game.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Welcome to the clan man, if you need anything let me know.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 pm

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 pm

SocalledFin
Level 7
Level 7
Discord: 7980
Finland

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:04 pm

Welcome to GS! Always nice to meet other witcher fans aswell :)
Origin : SocalledFin
Steam : SocalledFin
Discord : Socalled#7980
PSN : Socalled

I accept friend requests on any platform just mention GS
SocalledFin
Level 7
Level 7
Discord: 7980
Finland

Gunslinger Badges