Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Ziryx
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:09 am

Hi all, started playing Destiny 2 a few weeks ago and looking to start grouping up now that I'm 540 light. Please add me if you are online ZiryxOne on PS4.

Pan1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey! hopping on this post as well! I was wondering if it would be possible to also get an invite into the clan
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:05 pm

Welcome, @Ziryx ! I am on XBox, but I encourage you to get on the PS Destiny 2 Masterlist, and request to join the in-game clan. It makes it much easier to connect to other GSers in game! More info in this thread here: https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon ... 1576#p1576

Welcome to GS!
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:02 pm

@Pan1 - You saw my reply to your welcome message? tag @theL33tness in a reply here when you are on the Masterlist and have requested access to the bungie clan on bungie's site... Thanks!

=======================

GoatyVonGoat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8370
Scotland

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:19 am

Hi there, fulltime husband/worker soon to be full time dad looking for a destiny 2 guild that actually talks and to muck about in game with! Would love to join :)
Neddy471
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2080
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 am

Hello,

I figure this is the way to talk to you guys about getting an invite to the Clan in-game. Let me know if I'm off base.

I am a 36 year-old, newly married (no kids - yet), attorney living in California (USA) looking for some casual raiding and grouping support. While the run-and-gun thing is fun for redirecting bad court days, I miss the camaraderie of old school WoW and just knowing there are people online to run with.

While Destiny 2 is my main game at the moment, I am dangerously close to regressing into Warframe, Diablo, and a few others. Let me know if you want someone to fill out your group.

Neddy (pledge name from college)
capitanboots
Level 1
Level 1

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Hey guys, was looking for a decent size clan to socialize with and poke at some of the higher tier content. Found you guys on looking for clans, I'm 28 and your clan summary on the site seemed like the perfect fit. Look forward to meeting you all in game if i am accepted, would love a good group to shoot the shit with and kill some aliens.

Regards, Capitanboots#1435
blumar
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi there! Would love a clan invite! Been playing Destiny 2 for some time and would like to play with other casual gamers! Thanks!
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:38 am

@blumar, @GoatyVonGoat , @Neddy471 and @capitanboots and anyone else that is looking to join a Destiny 2 GS Clan -

If you have not done so already, go into your User Control Panel ( https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon/ucp.php?i=181 ) , scroll down to the Destiny Masterlist for your respective platform, check the radio button, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click "submit". That will get you on the masterlist.

Once that is complete and you are on the Masterlist -
- If your platform is PC, go here and click the "Join Clan.." button: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2746337
if the above clan is full, reply here and tag @theL33tness or @gobi42 and see if they can do some cleanup of players that have not played in a while.

- If your platform is PS4, go here and click the "Join Clan.." button: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2070855
If the above clan is full, reply here and tag @McMurphy , @Lamporello , or @BDNYY23 and see if there is some cleanup they can do of players that have not played in a while to make room.

- if your platform is XB1, go to either of the following clans and click the "Join Clan..."
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=575192
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2278580
If one of the above clans is full, try the other one...

We cannot send out invites for the clans because of the way Bungie has them set up. Bungie Clans are limited to 100 people. Us sending out an invite uses up a member space whether it is accepted by the user or not, and we end up with 15 unaccepted invites hanging out there and users that cannot join even though the clan shows it has only 85 members in it. Crazy, but that's the way it works. So get on the masterlist, and request to join a clan, and welcome to GS!

=======================

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 8328

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:34 pm

I sent in a request to join. BOM Tank is my GT, I'm a 33 year old married father of 3 who loves playing Destiny 2. I have 3 other friends who would like to come with me as well as our current clan has fizzled out so we do not have enough members to do end game raids and just not enough members to even get full fireteams.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic