Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Haakona
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Hello,

I am fairly new here, I joined your community about 1 week ago. At that time I also sent a request through the Bungie Clan website to join your "DESTINY GUNSLINGERS [GS]" clan, but so far I have not been accepted.

I have asked about joining your clan in the Destiny 2 subchannel on Discord, and got a reponse from one of the Admins for the XB1 clan, but that was 3 days ago and I have still not been accepted to your clan in Destiny 2 on PS4.

After further investigation, the Bungie Clan website shows both Admins have not been online for quite some time, "bdnyy23" has not been online since 06-Jun-2019, and "Lamporello" has not been online since 02-Jan-2018.

I have also had a look at the members of the XB1 and PC clans, and their Admins have been online during the past few days.

Would it be possible for a Moderator or Admin of this forum to contact the clan Founder "McMurphy78" and assign some regular players as Admins so clan requests can be processed promptly?

Haakona
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:54 am

Just wanted to say thank you to the person that accepted my request to join your community clan. I started Destiny 2 today and was happy to see I had joined. Now I can help earn XP towards it and receive the weekly legendary engrams too :-)
VaderGravy
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:27 am

Can I please join the xbox clan? Cheers. And merry Christmas!
klensley
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 353283
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:42 am

So, I'm a former Destiny XB1 player that has made the switch to PC. I am trying to find out if there is in fact a currently active PC community for this game here in GS Gaming. There appear to be two separate clans, one with 30 ish members and another with 50 or so. It appears that the 30 ish clan is more active, based on clan level in game. Having said all of that I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there regular raids? If so, then how are they organized? Does the clan use an external sign up site (such as 100.io)?
2. Is there a discord? I tried to find a link to it but I can't seem to locate.
3. Is there any consideration for merging the active people from both PC clans into one? Would seem to be the best way to get some active people all together.

Thanks in advance for consideration.
Aname Random
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:52 am

Welcome to GS! Hope you have been able to find fellow GSers to game with by this time, if you have any questions or need any assistance with finding other GSers to game with feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to help out ;)
faragkoll
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:55 am

Thanks a lot, and Happy New Year!
The13thMonkey
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:06 am

Klensley!!!

I've just made the shift to the dark side too brother!

My rig arrives next week but I've already set up my cross saves.

I'd love to get a few catch games in with you and some of the old crew!

(I've given my XB1 to my son... But I'll be jumping back on team green occasionally)

Take care brother and I hope we can catch up soon
MargaritaMama
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu May 14, 2020 8:17 am

Good games to Ukraine666 and Woody last night in the Iron Banner! Lots of fun, I look forward to more! Destiny Renaissance!
Woody69
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4125

Games

Tue May 26, 2020 10:38 pm

Good day all. It’s been awhile. Sadly I backed away from gaming for a while and lost touch with some of the great gunslingers I had met over the years. Just got back into a few games that we have in common again and was informed that we had a reboot. So here I am again to put myself back into the clan. Started playing destiny 2 with a few of us and noticed I was still in the old clan from destiny. I left it and applied to the new clan. Hopefully I’ll be added in soon. I try to be on daily and at different times. Hopefully I’ll see ya all around.
Woody69
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4125

Games

Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 am

Morning all.

Just been grinding back into the game. What’s everyone’s favorite weapons? Type or if you want to get more specific that’s even better.

I personally haven’t settled yet. I have Cerberus +1 that I’m becoming quite partial to but I just got riskrunner in a drop that I am going to play with today. I usually try to pair Cerberus off with Truth or point of the stag recently. Not sure what I’ll pair risk runner with.

Thoughts?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic