Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:23 am

Thanks GG - I was able to boot up my Warlock and run through the initial missions to pick up another Horror Story. Didn't want anymore masks, and figured the Horror story would give me 7 Cores when dismantled so that would offer more than the masks. Probably missed a lot for the event, but was too focused the past couple weeks on getting my toon up to 600, now that I have finished that, I may run my Warlock up to 600, figure I may be able to get there just in time to ditch D2 and begin playing Fallout and BFV ;)

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:48 am

Sorry for the late notice to anyone that was looking for one of these. Looks like the next chance to pick up the shotgun is the week of the 20th and 27th, though those weeks offer all three Ikelos weapons, so your chance to actually get the shotgun may be affected by the other weapons dropping. The week of December 4th should be just the Shotgun dropping. If anyone needs a hand running EP those weeks, just send me an invite, I will probably be away from D2 at the time playing Fallout and BFV, but can take a break from those to jump in to D2 to give someone a hand to try to get one of these.

Then again, I may have been the only one that didn't have one as I skipped the Warmind DLC initially and never played much of the EP, but the shotgun is a beast against bosses especially when combining with hammer strike ;)
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:21 pm

Damn, I just saw this post. I'm still waiting to try and get the Spindle sniper or whatever it's called lol.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Scooter81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:49 am

I need everything this game has to offer, but unaware of how to obtain many. Will be on usually daily running whatever I can to get those sweet rewards to help the build.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 am

Not sure what platform you are playing on Scooter, if you are on PS4, send me a friend request and if you see me on I can give you a hand - especially this week (next week I will be lost somewhere in the mountains of West Virginia). If you are on the PS4, depending on what you are working on, I should be able to help out, I may be on my Warlock finally running through some of the older D2 DLC, otherwise I will be wasting time on my Titan. I typically don't kill myself for all the weapons, still don't have all of them, but I purposefully went back and picked up the sleeper simulant and Ikelos Shotgun as those seemed to offer a lot of value still. Eventually I will go back for the Whisper of the Worm - maybe that can be a task for tonight ;)
Scooter81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:47 pm

Yea, I am on PC, don't touch console.
Still trying to figure out good weapons for my Titan build.
At PL 570, but takes way to long for me to kill things.
Seems like these build would be easier to piece together then they are in ESO.
Thx.
The Strength
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Games

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 pm

With the release of Red Dead and BO4, I was wondering if there are some of use that actively play on PS4. If so, please hit me up and add me to the clan.

PSN: IllestProducer
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:08 pm

We still have a lot of active PS4 Destiny 2 players. Go ahead and send a clan request here: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2070855 & we will get you in.

@shrike also made a great activity tool that I will get pinned in this section this week. That should help everyone see who is the most active. Until, then I would also visit the Master Lists section of the forums and send out friend request to everyone else on it (if you haven't done so already).
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:41 am

The Strength wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 pm
...I was wondering if there are some of us that actively play on PS4...
Yes there certainly are still players playing on PS4 - here is a page for one of our PS4 clans that has had about 60 people active over the last two weeks...

http://mightyramble.com/bungie/?gid=2070855

If you expand the roster section and page through it you will see names in red - those are the clan admins and you can connect with them either here or on Discord about getting accepted into the clan... welcome to GS!
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 am

Haven't seen your request come through for the clan as of yet, but will get you approved once you apply to join. I am still active in D2 - at least until FO76 and BFV release - so if you want to run anything this weekend let me know. After that, I probably won't be back until the DLC drops in December. Feel free to send me a Friend Request on the PS4 and eventually we can run some D2 together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic