Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Competitive Crucible

Moderator: Trail Guides

Peanut
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:57 am

Hey anyone have tips for competitive pvp? I'm trying to get the max glory rank and really struggling to get wins on my own. Not being a particularly strong pvp player doesn't help. I mostly play Titan but also have my Hunter up around 580s. Or are there any strong pvp players that might want to assist me with this goal one day? Assist here means carry lol

Merry X-Mas, kiddies -- from yer uncle Juggernaut!
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0064

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:50 am

Hey @Peanut - I personally suck at Crucible (and Gambit - any mission I join is a train wreck :-P ), but I highly recommend you join one of GS's in-game clans and pose that question in there - The in-game clans have their own internal chat, and as a member of one of the XB1 clans I can tell you that you would definitely get some good advice there. Here's a post i wrote in the recruitment thread on how to join one of those clans: viewtopic.php?p=3926#p3926
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
Irate
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:02 pm

I can’t carry you anywhere lol but I’d be willing to grind at it with you. Comp solo is terrible. Pretty much why I joined this site as well.
BOM Tank
Level 2
Level 2
Discord: 8328

Games

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:46 pm

If you guys are on XB1 I am not great but I'm not terrible at PvP and am working on my Luna's howl quest right now. Needing to get to Fabled before reset. Shoot me a message and we can team up to knock out some matches.
Dundeal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:21 pm

I’m back on D2 and looking for others to play crucible with.
Add me on X1
DUNDEAL79
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic