Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

RagedB3ast
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8586
United States of America

Games

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm a 35 year old looking to join the clan! I am gaming about every day after work or pretty much the entire day when I'm off. Looking forward to playing with you all!

RagedB3ast
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 8586
United States of America

Games

Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:40 pm

Could I get the clan tag for RagedB3ast in destiny 2 on xbox 1?
xKAPP_187x
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:39 am

2 regular players on PS4 looking for more people to raid and do activities with. Send me a msg xKAPP_187x
USA eastern time but play all hours
mannowarr
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Hey everyone. Mannowarr here. I play on Xbox One; gamer tag UndedHero.
I’m interested in getting on with a group for gearing up for end game raids. Then doing those raids. I’m free Sat after lunch and Sunday all day. I have a mic.
My current main, a titan, is about 698; I think.

Please hit me up and maybe we can start teaching those enemies of the light who’s boss.
You’ll never win if you don’t try.
Smeegle88
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Hi! Also new here and would be up for raids. Where are you based? I'm in the UK.
saddleitback
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2943

Games

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:55 am

Hi All

Just joined the GS group and excited to get playing D2 with some like minded individuals, especially with all the changes are new content coming through! Been stuck with a clan that had zero activity :cry:
I think I've done everything right, submitted an in-game clan request so just waiting for a response.

Cheers
mannowarr
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:40 pm

I’m in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
You’ll never win if you don’t try.
saddleitback
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2943

Games

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 am

Really happy to find this group and looking to join the clan. I think I did everything i needed (followed the guide by shrike) but maybe I missed something?

Any help really appreciated

Thanks in advance
WHITEOPZ916
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:38 pm

Level 732 currently in destiny 2 looking for someone to play with. Im on ps4 feel free to add me or i can add you if you drop your user
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Little background, I played Destiny since the release of Destiny back in September 2014 and continued with Destiny 2 through this past January. I was fortunate during my time with the game that I was with a dedicated group/Raid Team that played every week together, whether it was the strikes, nightfalls or raids. Unfortunately due to various issues with the D2 raid and lack of content that group disbanded. Since that time, I have not played Destiny with the exception of maybe jumping on and running some patrols for an hour or so.

My question is to anyone still playing the game, is there anything that makes it worth coming back to the game now. Is there any new content added since the end of the year that would be worth making a return. I know there are forges (whatever they are), but is there anything that you feel would be worth the grind to make a return. I know I have one toon at level 600, don't think I used either of my other two since the Warmind DLC so they are much lower level.

I do miss the game, especially the raids and running with a consistent group, so looking for any opinions as to whether now is a good time to make a return to the game or am I better off waiting to see what the new release in September has to offer.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic