Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm

I sent you a friend req in game, holler at me if you want to join the GS clan :D

Papa_Jons
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:42 pm

Hey everyone! Me and some friends are planning to join the clan. We sent some invites out, but I just wanted to say hi and we’re excited to join!

Feel free to add me. I’m Papa_Jons on PS4.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Welcome! @Fynvarrah can get you get you set up in the GS clan on PS4 (if she hasn't already)

Let me know if you ever decide to go over to the dark side PC :lol:
CynosureEPR
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6212
United States of America

Games

Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:59 am

Hey there,

I am a 30-year-old from the United States (east coast). I am a web developer that works from home; though, I am a very casual player (maybe 1-2 hours a few nights a week, if I'm lucky, and some extra time on the weekend).

Downloaded Warframe exactly a year ago and just didn't get into it... simply because of the learning curve and speed running of players finishing a map before I could figure out what the loot I'm picking up is for. However, I decided give it another shot. I found the solo queue option and have been having a blast this time around.

Recently, I have maxed out my first Warframe & weapons (Mag--using a bow and the throwing knives) with 12 hours playtime. I have a single Rhino piece in the making but still need the others. My main goal for a frame is to get to Ivara as she looks right up my alley. I still need to do some research on the whole crafting system and plan out my goals since I'm maxxed out on my current frame and weapons with nothing in the process of progression.

I am going to focus on trying out some new weapons/builds for my Mag while I wait and farm for the above two frames. The bow/knife combo is super fun, it doesn't seem very effective in a majority of scenarios (especially with Mag's abilities).

I'm about to go wander around in the plains for my lunch break and explore a bit more near Cetus--the current questline I'm on is here. I was just flying around in a gunship, which I didn't know you could do until this morning, and realized my questline is taking me to get the Archwing.

Really looking for a place to call home and make some friends, potentially have someone to play with when I want to queue up, and a knowledge base to help me over the hump of figuring out WTF I'm actually doing.

My in-game name is CynosureEPR and my discord is CynosureEPR#6212.

Edit: oh yea, I'm playing on PC.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey there :)

If you haven't already, I recommend watching iFlynn's beginners guide to Warframe series on the youtubs. It's a good way to get oriented in the game and get some idea of how/in what way to progress:

and we've got stickies in this forum for various other things in and out of game. There's also a thread on how to join the in-game clans if you like. Everyone's got a different style of play in this game, which is sort of fantastic, so it's probably a good idea to play solo for a little while to figure your playstyle out but IMO the real fun comes when you're doing co-op. :D As for Ivara, check out the wiki:
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Ivara
I'd say you've got a little work ahead of you to get to Uranus, but that's totally doable. It might pay off to get Loki along the way since he makes spy missions soooooooo easy :lol:

Welcome to GS!
Devbox
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 565529
Poland

Games

Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi there!

Just found you guys on reddit, judging from the description this group looks like a perfect match for me ;).
I'm 29, married, working as IT Project Manager in Poland and looking for some evening fun with Warframe and you guys.

Currently MR7, beelining to Sedna, but definitely need to power up from this stage.

Glad to found you, I hope we meet in-game (IGN: Devbox).

Cheers!
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Welcome!

You can shoot me a friend req in game (ign: DrNiggle) if you'd like a clan invite. There are quite a few PC players on at different times, myself usually around 9pm EST, sometimes I go fairly late especially weekends. Check out the stickies here for generally helpful stuff, and I hope I see you in game :D
nicky2tymes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi there!

I didn't see a place to start a new topic, so I hope this is the right place. Anywho, I'm Nick a 40 y.o. (tomorrow) gamer that has a career, and I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I have lots of past gaming experience. I would love to get a clan invite so i can learn more about this daunting game.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:05 am

I think we got you sorted out nicky :D Looking forward to killing things with you in game!
Omnibl4z3
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:31 pm

Hello everyone (^_^)/. I’m also new to the Gunslingers Community. I’m 27 (28 in Nov woot woot) yr old male that loves anime and manga. I’m a East coast player that’s usually playing Warframe, Smite, or Apex between 1pm-6pm EST. I normally work at the airport from 0300-1230 wed-sun so I might sound sleepy sometime lol. Looking forward to playing with you all in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic