Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

GS Clan communication & game discussion for Ghost Recon Breakpoint here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:12 am

hey guys thought i would throw up a good games thread for us to use here. Ive had some really good games with @OmegaConstruct and @theL33tness Looking forward to running this with more slingers as well.

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:16 am

So just curious what everyone fav loadout for the game is.
So far mine is primary M4a1 (no one would have guessed that one right lol) secondary is the tac-50, however might try out the HTI as i think it shoots slightly flatter. and Pistol i like the USP 45. Now the M4a1 has a holo with 3x mag, lightwieght foregrip, APTIL 3 laser, suppressor on it. the Tac-50 has the tx5i scope and suppressor and will have the bipod once i unlock it. and the USP has a suppressor and APTIL 3 laser on it as well.
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:17 pm

Good times! Enough though I can't climb a 1 step ladder or go down 1 foot without tumbling and rolling around like someone that just jumped out of a speeding rocket... I think a potato is more mobile than me in the game. But, it is fun still.
OmegaConstruct
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4180
United States of America

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:57 am

Yeah this game is pretty great. It does have its quirks with the movement system, but they seem to get mostly ironed out once you get used to the game. Still not perfect, but I'm in much better control of the character lately. But fuck the ladders though, those things are horrible.
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:56 pm

How is the game overall? I have heard some very mixed reviews out there. I did enjoy playing Wildlands, so this game is on my radar.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Ninja Cow
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3918
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:24 pm

@gobi42

Hi Everyone playing Ghost Recon: Breakpoint,

I got caught up, in story-mode (solo), after finding the "refugee camp" and meeting "Holt" and 2 other ghosts.
Right now, my mission log, says:

(1.) find a way off the island and..
(2.) talk to Schulz. *question: Is "Schulz" the old guy*?

So, I exited the camp, because the yellow-dot, was telling me, that "Schulz" was at the top of the mountain/hill, where the sunroof of the refugee camp is. But, when I reached "dead to rights" his supposed location, nothing...

Can anyone, please help me
I would really like to grind through this game..and hope 2 play some MP teamdeath match in Ghost Recon: BP.

Thank you
NC :mrgreen:
Ninja Cow
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Solved:

Did the Erogwen tutorial (hideout) with the Maria character at the Gun shop.
So, it turned out.. that "Schulz" is deffinetly the old man character, and he is located at one of the (hideout's stations) in Erogwen,
(the one across the creek/stream of water with bridge).
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:22 pm

hey man sorry haven't been on here in a min and didn't see this. @Ninja Cow but yeah shultz is the old guy. he will also give you a bunch of faction missions which are neat little side missions you do to unlock rewards and gear and what not. i got my eye on the tactical m4a1(looks and sounds like a honey badger)
Ninja Cow
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi @gobi42,

I know there was a bit of recruiting for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint on @Xbox .. In the Discord chatroom and Gunslinger Gaming social media page. I posted in (both as well). Was happy to make Two new friends .. @Roguefrenzy and @ Coolhand327.
Hope we can meet up, even if.. the recruiting process, sets all of us on side-missions in other game titles.

I am happy with Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, and the evolution of the open-world story/campaign, is really nice to enjoy.

*Gameplay Update:*
After I located Schulz "The old man". I did my 1st mission, near the ocean. Seems like the enemy was keeping tabs on these Homestedders, in Aurora, I took on at least 30 Enemy, (albiet) in waves. It was pretty intense, I was happy with my next planned move.. Because after the smoke cleared, I opened the Map.. and headed to the next story/plotline indicator, As luck would have it.. I randomly came across, a hybrid drone manufacturing plant, The whole side-mission was stealth, I picked off another 20-30 peeps, And alot slower this time. Mission total time, must have been 1-hour. Bonus: I unlocked a handgun and sniper rifile. *No complaints here*

Happy Gaming
NC :mrgreen:
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:18 am

so has anyone completed the raid yet??
also if you haven't found this article that was super helpful learning about the raid.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/1 ... -the-raid/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic