Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Any of your kids playing Red Dead Online?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:35 pm

My son is 14 and desperately wants people to play online with. If any of your kids are playing on Xbox One, are around that age and are looking for others to play with, let me know and I'll send you his Gamertag so your kid can add him :D Don't need a mic or anything (although it'd be awesome if they did), just people to go online with for fun.

BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Sorry Dunk, I know this is an old post, but my son got the game for Xmas and has been playing it quite a bit. I am not sure if your son is still playing or if he is playing on PS4, but I will let him know. I believe they connected a while back through our old young guns section, not sure if they still play together, if they do then you can just ignore this ;)
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Yeah, they still play whenever he's on PS4, though most of what he has right now is Xbox. Red Dead is on sale here for like 30 bucks so I think I might end up getting it, just because he has such a fun time playing with your son :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic