Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fallout 76 squad

Fallout 76 squad for PS4

Moderators: Trail Guides, Founder, GS Advisor

BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:42 am

Looking forward to this on the PS4, will try to get into the BETA tonight, but may hold off til the next time slot. Not sure if I like the fact that the BETA progress will carry over to the official release, wanted to just run around and see what everything was about without actually worrying about decisions I make in the BETA. Guess I could always restart on official release, but didn't think I would have to make that decision.

Anyone that wants to run together in the wasteland, feel free to send me an invite or however they are going to handle the multiplayer squad system. Hope I have as much fun with this one as I did with Fallout 4, just going to miss my companions and the NPC's, hope you GSers can fill in for those. Anyone that wants to carry all my crap, just let me know ;)

Battle Hamster
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 am

I'll be on the BETA this Saturday (11/3) at 5pm if you want to run together.
PSN: Battle_Hamster
BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:17 pm

The beta times really suck, not sure I will be able to make it on at all during the beta time windows this weekend, they really didn't make it convenient for anyone with kids. Kind of hard to tell my wife that she has to take care of the kids so I can go play some video games (I typically play after I get the youngest ones off to bed at night) - they should have had multiple windows during the day and night to accommodate more people, though guess they really don't care too much about who is playing.
Battle Hamster
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 am

Understandable. I read they wanted to stress the servers as much as possible by varying the times and length of servers being online. This being the weekend during prime hours should make or break the servers.
Battle Hamster
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:30 am

Xoran343 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:34 am
Looking for anyone interested in joining up for some squad play in the beta on PS4 tomorrow. Or alternatively to play when the full game releases in Nov.

PS4 network ID: Xoran343
I'll hit you up before launch next week (and anyone else that wants to form a group). I'm itching to take over a workshop lol
Erik
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2401

Games

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:26 am

Xoran343 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:42 pm
I figure I'll give it a shot. I didn't think I would like fallout 3 after Bethesda took over and changed it to an FPS. But It ended up being one of my all time favorite games. So I figure a good group of gunslingers exploring together, will in its self be worth the buy.
I've hit end game content, and it feels a bit dry. However, I have high hopes for the faction PvP, and new vault openings they talked about.

I'll be grinding nuclear codes for the next little bit if anyone wants to get a group together to kill some overpowered "bloated glowing ones"
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Is there anyone still playing Fallout 76?
BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am

I fell off with my FO76 gameplay time. Still very early into the game, think I just did the firehouse mission, but just have not had the drive or desire to play it. Will probably finish up the game, but do not see venturing into the endgame stuff unless it proves to be worthwhile. If you need a hand with anything and you are not too far into the game, I could definitely help out and maybe playing together may increase my interest in it. My son already moved on without me as his friends got the game for xmas, thought I was going to play through with him but guess that family bond was not enough.
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 am

BDNYY23 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am
I fell off with my FO76 gameplay time. Still very early into the game, think I just did the firehouse mission, but just have not had the drive or desire to play it. Will probably finish up the game, but do not see venturing into the endgame stuff unless it proves to be worthwhile. If you need a hand with anything and you are not too far into the game, I could definitely help out and maybe playing together may increase my interest in it. My son already moved on without me as his friends got the game for xmas, thought I was going to play through with him but guess that family bond was not enough.
I finished the Firehouse this week. I tried to follow the Responder story line to the Top of the World but there is a huge jump in the level of enemies. I’ve been wandering through the Ash Heap leveling and assembling a suit of Excavator Power Armor. Let me know if you’re interested in jumping back into the fray.
BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Should be on tomorrow night, if you are going to be on let me know or if you see me online feel free to send me an invite. By default I may jump directly into BFV, but can be swayed easily ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic