Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fallout 76 PC

Moderators: Trail Guides, Founder, GS Advisor

NinjaBear
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9800

Games

Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Artemis wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:58 pm
Is anyone looking to create a clan/group for PC players? My id for Bethesda/Fallout: Artemis-
I'm new to GS, I am looking for people that are interested in forming a group/clan to run through the wasteland and/or set up a base camp.

lets do it, im still downloading the game lol and about to join discord first time

Gheonea777
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Romania

Games

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:17 pm

So yes i'm 33 yearsold and played fallout 4 been there done now i'm currently lvl 54 in fallout 76 with the endgame power-armor and know the endgame content -i'm a nice guy really but a bad English accent dough -btw I have a full T-60 power armor set for any f you who hit lvl 40 -as I am really serious in developing a good team for fallout 76 so yes I need a membership status for that and join the #boot room for that already got Discord....
AgriosDrakon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:55 pm

I've only been playing for a short time and only still at level 12, but I'd be down to make a squad. I've got a small wooden base set up already near the airfield, so that would take care of the central spawn point for a group. My Bethesda ID is vulcangriffon.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 pm

So got some free money for Christmas and Fallout was on a good sale so i picked it up. Made it to lvl 4 so going to take a min to get with the rest of you i'm sure. :)
Solarwaves
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 335887

Games

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

I've been playing Fallout 76 on PC since the beta but it's been slow going for me so I'm only level 38, I like to randomly explore at times and like reading a lot of the lore stuff. Although reading all those stories that inevitably end in death gets depressing and just talking to robots all day starts to feel lonely lol Anyways, definitely would like to group up with people either during weekends or in the evenings on weekdays, I'n on EST time. My bethesda name is Solarwaves, so feel free to add me.
Bethesda username is Solarwaves and Discord is Kris#0608
BakedAssassin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6217
United States of America

Games

Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 am

Just joined the clan looking for people to play some 76 with Nakedassassin420 is my Bethesda name
Joshgenti
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 am

Also just joined the clan & looking for people to play with. "Joshgenti" is my Bethesda name.
Smoggie86
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:46 am

Hi All,

I am a 39 year old UK based player of Fallout 76. Fairly casual player due to family and work, but I’m looking to group up with other players to do upcoming dungeon raids, and other end game content. If anyone knows of any guilds/clans that do this kind of thing then please let me know. I’m melee build and currently lvl 74. Feel free to add me on Steam and Bethesda:

Steam - wally283179
Bethesda - Smoggie86

Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic