Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fed up

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

WilyWolverine
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:56 am

The way I keep my cool in multiplayer is to quit any lobby that I'm doing badly in for any reason and quickly forget about it. I find I don't have to do it too often. I also find a new lobby after every loss and stick with a lobby after each win. Seems to work for me.

WilyWolverine

Add me on Xbox One. GT is WilyWolverine.
Roguefrenzy
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:56 am

I just started playing this on Xbox (Level 15ish) instead of PlayStation (I’m level 50ish) and I feel like there’s a lot more run and gunning on Xbox, which I’m a fan of. I’ve had a few good games on PS but on Xbox for the first time ever I got the highest kills/fewest deaths calling card. I’m strictly run and gun so my kd is usually pretty bad haha.

I do the same though Wily. There’s no reason to get destroyed repeatedly, especially when the other team really is good. I finish all matches because I’m a glutton for punishment but I’ll leave that lobby right after haha.
TylerOwenUK
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Great Britain

Games

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:26 pm

I must be Lucky i haven't come up against many Quick scopers but it is a frustration, i find the Shotgun with the Strobe Light operator mod more of an annoyance as it disables any aim assist so they are nigh on impossible to kill if you meet them head on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic