Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Yea black ops 4!!!! fav gun build.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

wired
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Ok guys and gals I’m playing on pc and looking for your fav weapon build. What are you melting people with.

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:50 pm

i tend to lean assault rifle, the vapr being the best imo. don't underestimate the pump shotgun as a secondary. i was forced into using one recently and a squad invaded the large building we were in. i put down 3 of them with one shot each. it was eye opening.
TylerOwenUK
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Great Britain

Games

Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 am

I'm basing this of console gaming so they may be some variances there

Personally i run a combination of these dependent

Spitfire SMG will delete people off the map if you are up close, long range recoil can be an issue though
Maddox is my go to gun, run that with Quick Draw, Stock and Laser sight and always do well with it. Oh and Gung-ho to eliminate the sprint out delay if you ADS before firing.
Rampart 17 with High Caliber I & II is fun, super quick TTK if you ding their heads, but second shot recall always kicks up and to the right, this can throw you off shots especially at range
ICR with Grip I & II is an actual laser that can be good fun on long range maps like Ice Breaker and TTK is pretty good if your are getting head shots
Oh and lets not forget the Titan, although its been nerfed, Quick draw and Stock, and Gung-ho negate the LMG mobility issues and make it a more like an AR with a consistent 4 shot kill and 75 round Magazine
For a stealth class, I like the KN-57, with Stock, Suppressor & Rapid Fire (to reduce the TTK)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic