Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Honor system

Should you be given a badge or are you the meanest gun in the West?

Moderator: Trail Guides

camaro2862
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Hey all, just got myself to the start of Chapter 2. That first train robbery had an interesting choice at the end of basically being a good guy or a bad guy. So what have you chosen so far? Are you an undercover deputy, or the baddest outlaw in the west?

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 8319

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:04 pm

I'm a fisherman and a hunter, lol. I do see my honor go down when I kill a nice deer or sometimes when I shoot cows, but meh. I don't mind.

I do see some people come online and try to be the baddest outlaw in the west by going into town and just start shooting everyone in sight. I dun't know if I could do that :P They may be NPCs, but they still never did anything to me, lol.

So yeah, right now, I think my honor is sitting somewhere north of 50%, which is just fine by me :D
camaro2862
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:40 am

Apparently I'm a softy. Just finished the first mission in Valentine where Williamson starts the bar fight. Instead of letting the guy fall into the canyon, I saved him.

How do you like online? I haven't had time to try it yet.
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 8319

Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:42 am

I’m really liking the online. Well, the free roam anyway. The competitive stuff feels sort of lacklustre but it’s okay for a laugh now and then. But just riding around, hunting, fishing, clearing out gang hideouts, those are all a ton of fun.

I actually let the guy fall and no word of a lie I felt genuinely bad about it the second after I did it lol.
camaro2862
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:23 am

😆
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic