Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Red Dead Redemption II

Clan communications & game discussions regarding RDR2 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Gambit
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:50 am

I am also looking for guys to team up with

Add me please Gambit7727 Play nights and weekends GMT time

riskbreaker76
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2006
Philippines

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:23 pm

10DollaOffCupon wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 pm
Sup slingers!
I'm looking for some people to gang up with online. I'm PST. Best time for me is after 730pm any night and around noon on weekends because a have an extremely LOUD 2 yr old daughter.

I'm looking for a steady group that is willing to meet up regularly and rule the lobbies😁. I'm up on the master list. Reply here or just hit me up on PSN. l0DollaOffCupon. Happy gaming slingers
if im online, feel free to send me an invite. im already on your friends list from the Destiny 1 days.
riskbreaker76
Level 1
Level 1
Philippines

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:25 pm

there's just not enough to do other than grind, grind, grind or grief and maybe find a glitch exploit for XP/$$$...but remember GTA Online started this same way.
Goppfather
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:29 pm

It's definitely a grind but the last few days with GS posses has been a lot of fun.
TatisNelson
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 4339

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Agree with most everything. Online currently feels very empty after playing the story. But as someone mentioned earlier, GTA Online started out the same way. My one concern is how the time period will limit R*'s ability to keep adding fresh content. I mean, there is no hover-horse. At least I hope there isn't.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am

This is not instructional, just an entertaining few examples.
XBOX: NIK Bass
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:58 pm

last night brought a new exploit to my attention, auto aim for tomahawks and bows. if you are going to have a one shot, insta kill weapon you can not have it auto aim enabled. i observed a player for a round last night getting one kill after another by simply spamming the aim button while scanning his surroundings. even if he couldn't see the opponent (in cornfields in this case) the reticle would still lock on the target. then he hits one button and down they went. the game will never last if they don't get in front of junk like this.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:00 pm

"Today we are starting to implement the first set of adjustments to the game including changes specifically geared towards creating a more balanced, fun and rewarding overall experience, across all modes and missions. These include:

Increasing the cash and gold payments across a number of different activities including Free Roam Missions, Free Roam Events, replays of A Land of Opportunities Missions, Showdown Series modes and more.
Reducing the prices of most weapons in the Wheeler, Rawson & Co Catalogue and Gunsmiths. For players that have already purchased weapons at the previous prices, we will automatically deposit the difference to player balances starting today - please look for an alert message the next time you log in to the Red Dead Online Beta to notify you of this change, refunds may take up until December 10th to reach all players.
Balancing the values of select pelts, skins and fish as well as horse reviver and pamphlets.
Of course our efforts to improve and balance the Red Dead Online Beta will continue. We are conscious of and still evaluating an assortment of further adjustments based on feedback from the community. We are currently working on fixes for some persistent bugs that are causing some players to be kicked from sessions, and we aim to have fixes for these live next week. We will also continue to review all the feedback and suggestions so please keep them coming to reddeadonline.com/feedback.

As an added thank you for playing and helping us through the beta period, we're also awarding everyone that joined in to play the Red Dead Online Beta at any point through midnight PST today with a gift of RDO$250 and 15 Gold Bars. Gifts should start arriving today and will hit all eligible players by Friday, December 14th."
XBOX: NIK Bass
TexasKilldozer
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 pm

I just got booted off the server while I had a bunch of alligator pelts on my horse. 15 gold bars will alleviate my frustration somewhat.
riskbreaker76
Level 1
Level 1
Philippines

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:38 pm

TatisNelson wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:23 pm
Agree with most everything. Online currently feels very empty after playing the story. But as someone mentioned earlier, GTA Online started out the same way. My one concern is how the time period will limit R*'s ability to keep adding fresh content. I mean, there is no hover-horse. At least I hope there isn't.
Hot Air Balloon races until some idiots below shoot the balloons :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic