Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Red Dead Redemption II

Clan communications & game discussions regarding RDR2 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Goppfather
Level 8
Level 8
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm

coolhandlewke wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 am
my brief experience last night. tried to join session on green man. i'm not sure if he's in the server so i start checking all the dots on the map. before i can finish i'm shot down. i respawn and start checking again, and again am shot down within a minute. they really should rethink the dots on the map. i don't think they add anything but toxicity, and only hurt the immersion of being a cowboy in the wild. maybe show your friends on the map, and maybe others for a short time after they fire a weapon.
Totally a fair point. I've pondered several things that add to the toxicity and how they could dial it back some. Everything I come up with there seems to be an equally bad unintended consequences. I'm almost to the point of believing that rockstar probably has thought of everything under the sun and their thinking is; people are just gonna be dickhead asshole people, no matter how we create the game. Someone will always find a way to exploit, grief, cheat, etc. I mean I wouldn't think it would be that fun to go into a fast travel, emerge- shoot someone in the back-then fast travel out again- but I've seen it done.

Digital_k
Level 2
Level 2

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Its ok. I think the foundation is there for some cool stuff in thr future. Gta5 online wasnt even close to what it was when it was first released so I will give Rockstar time to sort it out.
Digital_k
Level 2
Level 2

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Hey guys, I just passed level 10 but am on every night trying to level up my character.

Psn: DiGiTaL_
Vile Revolver
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:37 am

Digital_k wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:31 pm
Hey guys, I just passed level 10 but am on every night trying to level up my character.

Psn: DiGiTaL_
FR sent. I will look for you online.
Goppfather
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 am

Thanks to everyone who made it on Monday! Mike, MM, Bullet, Dollar, Nick, Blackop, Sofie, Cake, and even Inverdiv! Heck, even Rig showed up to say hi. Valentine was fun and I'm probably gonna make my next gamer tag D4ve. Damn that guy
GrouchyGran
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:52 am

Thought I'd post a convenient link here for anyone who'd like to give feedback to Rockstar.
https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadre ... e/feedback
10DollaOffCupon
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:39 am

Fun times last night. It was a blast to drop into the fray you guys started in strawberry and hog-tying all you, espically gopp.
It was even more fun to be the griefer instead of the griefee for a change.
Nothing says to players, "not your territory" more than running through a hail of gunfire and stabbing the crap outta them.

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bullet_stopper5
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am

Good games last night. Sorry I crashed early but still fighting the jet lag. We’ll be ready to posse up and guns a blazing later tonight. Look forward to another night of masacare and mayhem.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Digital_k wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 pm
Its ok. I think the foundation is there for some cool stuff in thr future. Gta5 online wasnt even close to what it was when it was first released so I will give Rockstar time to sort it out.
yep, i'm always of the mind to give devs some time to sort things out. the hope is even more warranted in cases like these, where rockstar has a gigantic stake in making this a fun place to be.
Inverdiv
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Good times last night with a full GS (and OG ) posse. Thanks to Gopp for rustling us all up and corralling Margarita, Bullet, Mike, Dolla, Sophie, Nick, Blackop, Cake, and I think Rig into some general gunslinging badassery.
I was a white hat but you guys had me shooting down innocent townsfolk and lassooing lawmen like a dirty gunslinger should. Not sure I can ever set foot in Valentine again...
After a long layoff from gaming online it just reminded me why we all love GS. You just step through those saloon doors and it's like you've never been away...
Cheers guys
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic