Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Ps4 gang

Ps4 gang up

Moderator: Trail Guides

10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Sup slingers!
I'm looking for some people to gang up with online. I'm PST. Best time for me is after 730pm any night and around noon on weekends because a have an extremely LOUD 2 yr old daughter.

I'm looking for a steady group that is willing to meet up regularly and rule the lobbies😁. I'm up on the master list. Reply here or just hit me up on PSN. l0DollaOffCupon. Happy gaming slingers

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:07 am

hey 10dolla, i can't guarantee i'll be on regular (bops4 and bfv getting their share), but we should definitely start a ps4 posse. jumped into my 1st taste of the mp lobby last night, but didn't finish the tutorial. i saw where it mentions forming a permanent posse carries a fee to set up. anyone know if that's actual money, or in game currency (such as gold bars)?
10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 am

I heard it's both. You can earn gold in game but that is red deads form of micro transaction.
Goppfather
Level 5
Level 5

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:10 am

We had a PS4 posse going last night. But mostly we caused each other as much havoc as we caused anyone else. But it sure was fun. Not sure how "regular" we will be but I've been playing quite a lot. Probably about 5 old school GSers in our little group and feel free to send me a friends invite.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:29 am

i'll look you guys up tonight, although i might have to switch to blackout if my late night squad gets on. are we going to get sherry and zeus to join in?
10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am

More the merrier. I could use a pick me up
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:23 am

got thru the tutorial last night, and played a half dozen rounds of mp with green man. i'm sure the coop features utilizing posses will be pretty fun, but mp modes like tdm are pretty meh to me upon 1st impression. it all boils down to their broken head shot flick method. what could be a fun as heck western style gun battle requiring strategy and skill instead comes down to death after death by head shots. if i play enough i'm sure i'll raise my profeciency to a more passable level, but thats not the game i want to play. hopefully they'll make games without aim assist to appease players like me. until then it will not be something i'm itching to play every night.
10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 am

I was on last night with 3 other slingers. We did some free roam and a couple stranger missions. It wasn't bad. Had one dude who tried to get uppidy, but found out why that was a bad idea. We didn't play any game modes like tdm. Stuff like that hasn't been my cup of tea since blops 2.
MoonChld
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1904

Games

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:44 am

Looking to squad up for BFV. I'm also PST time zone. PSN - Moonchld
Manbearpig8547
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6122
United States of America

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey I’m always down for rdr2 online...I just finished the tuitorial feel free to invite me whenever...same for black ops 4
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic