Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem Groups

Looking for a squad in Anthem?

Moderators: Trail Guides, Founder, GS Advisor

Fed Architect
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:21 am

I will usually be on daily starting at around 3:30 PM Eastern US time. I play until around 10 PM with breaks for dinner, of course. :D If anyone sees me on, do not hesitate to join me, ask for an invite, or send an invite. I am usually running solo.

I am also thinking about creating a Club on Xbox so we can see who is online playing or looking for someone, or needs help with something (like killing Titans for their heart! :| ), without having to scroll through are friends list. If anyone wants me to do that, let me know, and if I do it anyway, I will post something here, but won't post the actual club name since it won't be an official GS run club.

Looking forward to running some with you all.

Catfi9ht
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Just adding my name to the Anthem players list. Feel free to send me a friend request! :P
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 am

Fed, I would have hopped on this weekend with you, but I've had an ear infection for the past week and couldn't hear crap out of it. I'll be on tonight though, at least I hope so :D
WhiskeyShard
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:15 am

Throwing my lot in with everyone here! I'm generally on weeknights are hard to jump in, but most weekends are free.
akteon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:47 pm

I've been playing Anthem a lot lately - East Coast, but normally just in the mornings or during the day so probably not when a lot of you are on, but I went ahead and added everyone in this thread anyway.
Yorick
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:00 am

I came here for Anthem. I added those on the xb1 anthem master list. An xb1 club would be useful!

I’ve been thinking on strongholds. There’s a really interesting video on a gm3 clear of the Titan mine. It took them 3 hours and an interceptor Dps build made it possible to complete.

They didn’t have a storm. Yikes. What I’m theorizing on right now is a storm with lightning for popping shields and priming, a collossus who can apply ice via masterworks, and two single target dps builds, quite possibly these:

I am looking forward to playing with you, and trying a stronghold!
BwA Blitz
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:59 am

I started off with Ranger but the first couple of Materworks I got (Elemental Rage and Avenging Herald) seemed taylor made for Storm so I switched. I made a gear-focused build with frost shards and lightning strike equipped so I can prime and detonate combos. I don't know if it's a glitch or a product of the mods and inscriptions I have but I have infinite frost shards, great for suppressing unshielded trash mobs. I have only played with randoms so far but please feel free to add me. I think a lot of this game would be infinitely easier and more fun with a full team on mic.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:11 am

Division 2 beta is over. Back on Anthem. Hopefully catch some of you online. I’ll make a wonderful meat shield for everyone :D
Fed Architect
Level 2
Level 2
United States of America

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:46 pm

I am on randomly Wednesday thru Saturday, but am willing to team up with anyone on those days, just give me a time. With that in mind, I did create a club on Xbox called AnthemGUNS. Even though it has GUNS in the name, it is not an official Gunslingers Club, but since I have been here a long time and used to be a Leaders here, I plan to try to maintain it the same as it is done here. If anyone wants to be a part of it, just jump on and send a request to join and I will send you an invite.

If you are not on my friends list, either send me a friend request or at least message me to let me know you are from GS. Just makes it easier. =)

See you all online.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Oh Fed, you know I'm joining it :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic