Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

What's your favorite javelin?

Moderators: Trail Guides, Founder, GS Advisor

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm

I've only played as the storm and the ranger so far (really want an interceptor for some strange reason), but so far I love the Storm. Sure he has crappy shields, but damn he makes up for it with his alt abilities (love the freeze ray, particularly when there's a lot of enemies) and his ultimate (it's just about a one hit kill on gold enemies, sometimes two).

I really like the Ranger too, as he's just a good all-rounder. His rocket salvo is pretty damn nice too :D

I haven't played as the others, but would love to hear some opinions on them.

What's everyone else's fave javelin?

theL33tness
Level 9
Level 9
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am

I started with Colossus and then got Storm and Interceptor after but Storm is just too good. Hovering and raining down all the elements is just too good.
Novaborn1
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9190

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:29 pm

I am colossus all the way! something about wading into a horde of Scarrs & turning them into molten bug juice with the flame thrower just makes RL troubles melt away with them! :mrgreen:

I also have a Ranger that i love when i'm tired of moving mountains & want to ride the wind.
yukongil
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:48 pm

I keep going back to the interceptor, even though it's made of twice-flushed toilet paper, but the mobility is so fun, even if a sneeze from a Scar on the other side of the map kills you.

Otherwise, it's Colossus, as shield charging through a group of enemies is maybe the most satisfying thing in the game, plus when you get the MW Impact mortar that heals you anytime you fire it, things get kind of easy on anything but GM2+
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic