Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Call of Duty

Clan communications & game discussions for Call of Duty here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Element of Cain
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Drunkaroo, its just modren warfare because there rebooting the franchise. my thinking is as the original MW had a 3 game story, by rebooting it this way they can leave it open for future games, It could possibly be a prequal to the MW games as Ctp Price looks a lot younger in the new game. just a thought

ShagNasty21
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:51 am

I really can't wait! It has been a long time since I have looked forward to a new Call of Duty. I just hope they stay on course with what they push out, and not give into the media push to tame the content down.

Patrick
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:45 am

With the new Ground War mode, I may actually make a move and give this new game a try. Considering that BFV has been dead regarding GS presence on the PS4, maybe Ground War will be able to get a decent following. Probably won't be a day 1 purchase as I will probably wait to see some reviews, but currently, I am mildly interested and hoping that the game can live up to its hype and can actually support 100+ players in the new mode.
elvisTastic
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:41 pm

Hello!

New member here. I'm a 50yr old gamer in Denver CO and was hoping to find some people to hit some Modern Warfare with when it comes out. The multiplayer will be old hat, but the new Spec Ops mode could also be cool.

I also play some Destiny 2 but don't think I will be getting Shadow Keep yet, I'm still undecided. I play this one for a month or so and then get sick of it and hang it up.

I also played the beta for Ghost Recon but something was just a little off so I cancelled my pre-order.

Send me an invite if you need someone to play with and maybe I'll be on around the same time.

Also... what is the preferred clan tag for the Gunslingers?? GUNZ? GUNS? SLNG?

See you out there...
---
PSN: elvisTastic
Denver CO
elvisTastic
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Pre-order is in and I am looking forward to the beta later this week.
---
Denver CO
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:16 am

Welcome to GS! I am not sure whether I will be picking up the new COD game yet, depends on how the larger game mode ends up as I prefer the Battlefield Conquest type modes, but feel free to send me a friend request.

I am also with you regarding Destiny, haven't played for a few months, but my son is pushing for the new Ghost Recon. Were there any major issues with the Beta that I should talk him out of it.

Anyway, I will be busy with Borderlands 3 probably until the Ghost Recon and COD release, but will send you a request if I end up picking those up and see you online.

As for clan tag, in most of the games it is typically GS, but since I haven't played a COD game in a while I am not sure. I will say, please do not attempt to setup a clan for Modern Warfare when it comes out, we typically prefer to have one of the leaders set up the clan so that they can monitor the applications and ensure that members are actually registered members of Gunslingers and we hate to ask others to have to deal with monitoring those applications.
elvisTastic
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Thanks for the message!

I definitely wouldn't form up a clan or anything until I see some other members, no worries there.

Regarding Ghost Recon, I played Wildlands and liked it. This Breakpoint though is a looter shooter. You have a gear score, similar to your power level in Destiny. It's supposed to encourage you to pick up higher "level" guns and gear to better fight tougher bad guys. It's kind of a marriage of The Division and Wildlands. It's just not my thing, as I was hoping for more of a tactical and realistic military shooter. The sound effects also suck... really suck.

I'm playing the free Batman Arkham Knight, loving it.
---
Denver CO
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 pm

Thanks for the update on Breakpoint, that is how he was trying to sell me on the game that it was similar to the Division. At this point I assume that if I don't buy Breakpoint that he will, so I may end up playing it one way or another.

Haven't tried out Batman yet, been saving up some playing time for the Borderlands release as I am anticipating quite a lot of hours into that over the next few weeks.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Read Call of Duty topics originally posted on our old site (ie: prior to 2019) here:

(Newest to Oldest)
-https://www.gunslingergaming.com/old/vi ... .php?f=502
-https://www.gunslingergaming.com/old/vi ... .php?f=173
-https://www.gunslingergaming.com/old/vi ... .php?f=145
-https://www.gunslingergaming.com/old/viewforum.php?f=82
-https://www.gunslingergaming.com/old/viewforum.php?f=81

[Yep, we have been playing COD in these parts for QUITE some time...]
Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370