Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The Division 2

Clan communication & game discussion for The Division 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:37 pm

So Ubisoft has decided that if you preorder the game digitally on PC you will get a free game. You can choose Ghost Recon wildlands, Watch dogs 2 or Far cry primal.

CLAN INFO
For those of you who will be getting The Division 2.
In order to join the clan; Please make sure you've added The Division 2 to your forum profile and message your appropriate platform leader.

XB1 Clan Leader: Fynvarrah (Full)
XB1 Clan Name: GS Gaming (Full)

XB1 2nd Clan Leader: dunkaroo69
XB1 2nd Clan Name: GSGaming

PS4 Clan Leader: Bullet_Stopper5 (Full)
PS4 Clan Name: GSGaming (Full)

PS4 2nd Clan Leader: Spade115 & Sophie
PS4 2nd Clan Name: GS Gunslingers

PC Clan Leader: gobi42
PC Clan Name: GSGaming

See you in D.C.!
-Fyn

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:17 pm

We will be actively recruiting for the upcoming monster sized sequel The Division 2 and we want all adult gamers and parents out there to know that we are the place they need to be! We have recruitment topics at the official Ubisoft forums which we encourage all members to check out and leave a small reply letting would be members know this is the coolest place on the internet!

PC Division 2 Recruitment
XB1 Division 2 Recruitment
PS4 Division 2 Recruitment
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:17 am

Now that the beta is available to everyone, I just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on the game. I haven't played it yet but will be downloading this evening and playing as much as I can over the weekend. As a big fan of the first Division (I own it on all 3 platforms, so yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it), I am very much looking forward to this sequel. What's everyone think of the game? Is it a buy or a wait and see for you?
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:58 am

For those of you who will be getting The Division 2.
In order to join the clan; Please make sure you've added The Division 2 to your forum profile and message your appropriate platform leader.

XB1 Clan Leader: Fynvarrah (Full)
XB1 Clan Name: GS Gaming (Full)

XB1 2nd Clan Leader: Zer0burn75 & dunkaroo69
XB1 2nd Clan Name: GSGaming

PS4 Clan Leader: Bullet_Stopper5 (Full)
PS4 Clan Name: GSGaming (Full)

PS4 2nd Clan Leader: Spade115 & Sophie
PS4 2nd Clan Name: GS Gunslingers

PC Clan Leader: gobi42 (Full)
PC Clan Name: GSGaming (Full)

PC 2nd Clan Leader l0k19 (gobi42)
PC 2nd Clan Name: GS Gaming

See you in D.C.!
-Fyn
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:48 am

So after playing two days worth, I can say that I'm really enjoying it. Feels like the first one with some very nice updates.

Things I love:

It plays like the first one, which is awesome.
The loot is dropping like crazy, and I love the caches just for levelling up.
I love that we get to upgrade more than just the base of operations.
Love taking over enemy strongholds. Nice challenge and nice supply room rewards.

Things I'm not wild about:

Weapon attachments are perks and not stuff you pick up.
The NPCs talking: I have no idea if they're talking to me half the time or just saying random crap.
Having a second primary weapon is a perk? Really?
No health kits, only armor repair. Not a big deal as they do almost the same thing, but health does not regenerate, at least if it does it does so very slowly.

I'm also hoping the graphics are greatly improved on launch as this looks like a last gen game, at least on my XB1X. Again, not a huge deal, but it'd be nice to have some sweet eyecandy to go along with this game.

Definitely picking it up on launch.
DocMysterio
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:53 am

Complete forgot that this was coming out this weekend. DLing now and hope to play some tonight and add my thoughts.
DocMysterio
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:16 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:48 am
So after playing two days worth, I can say that I'm really enjoying it. Feels like the first one with some very nice updates.
I have to agree with dunkaroo69 thoughts on the Beta but I'll add some of mine.

Things I love:
Enemies can be headshot and die really fast. Even the purple enemies dropped faster than before.
The parkour jump over obstacles is smooth and looks great.

Things I'm not wild about:
Am I missing something about how to use exploding BB8? Couple times I dropped it at my feet and it followed me around as if I was Rey.
The aerial drone, can that be directed because mine kept flying off in random directions.

Like dunkaroo69 said, the NPC talking is confusing. During a quest speech, I could hear other people saying stuff.
The graphics actually don't look as good as D1 or maybe it's because my TV is a LOT bigger?

Having waited for reviews after launch before deciding to pick up Anthem, (glad I did and didn't pick it up) I'll wait for reviews for this too.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm

So this is going to be our catch all topic for the division 2 for the time being.
3/8/2019 Preload on uplay is available. Got mine started should be done by tomorrow morning, the countdown to the 12th is on :twisted:
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:31 pm

I read that the PS4 requires almost 100 gigs of space to install Division 2, so to all PS4 players, make sure you've cleaned out your storage :D

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2019/03/08 ... ne-update/

I'm getting the disc based copy for XB1. Looking forward to playing with old and new friends!
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Well i played the tech test, private beta and open beta. Every time they changed and fixed things. Overall I super stoked for the game and have it preordered.
@DocMysterio the seekermine is different in this game, if you drop it at your feet you have to manually select the target, if you throw it out in front of you it will auto seek the nearest target. As for the drone, it should stay right on you unless you point at a turret or another member of your team and assign it to them(point at them and hit the button you use to call the drone).
I did enjoy the much faster TTK. The new Dark zones were fun, but still not sure i will spend much time there. it didn't seem like there was as much loot in it as there was in the LZ, but that could have been cause it was only the beta. I would say if your a fan of loot shooters this would be a game to pick up, they have shown with The Division that they are going to keep supporting the game, and that they have listened to the community. And everything i seen in the beta only shows that point more so, almost all the complaints that people had about the first one have been fixed or addressed in this one.
Now the downside that i saw was the attachments for weapons. Mainly that they were useless due to the negatives traits on them, so hopefully they listen to the community on that and fix them by launch or shortly after launch.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic