Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The Division 2

Clan communication & game discussion for The Division 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am

not a problem @FLEXCopMNPD hit me up on PSN or hit up @MargaritaMama @Trelephant and they can get you in the group we have that is doing raids and lvling up. Great group of individuals.

PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
1upCombo_
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 4694
United States of America

Games

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:11 pm

looking to jump into a into a clan... I mainly play on the pc but also have the game for the ps4.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:17 am

So what do you guys think of the new UI changes coming down the pipe in TU6??
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.c ... -episode-2
Spofforth-M9
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2538

Games

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:04 pm

I have been spending far more time than a man my age should spend farming and crafting my ultimate build, but I think there are a number of basic things I am failing to understand. I watch a lot of youtube videos touting the perfect [talent] build for PVE or PVP, and I find myself mimicking the build guides but not getting the stats and effects I have seen others getting. In my research and reading, I keep seeing references to "God Roll" and max attribute "rolls", etc. Does someone have a relatively simple explanation about "rolls" for a long-time gamer with a superficial understanding of most gaming mechanics? All help is appreciated.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:31 pm

basically a roll is a random value that is applied to a stat. so like you could get a roll of crit hit chance of 6.5% while a god roll(max roll for the crit hit chance stat) might be 9%. Basically each slot has a set number of stats that can be used there, and each one of those stats has a percent rage that they apply a buff to the character. Each slot is rolled(think of like rolling the dice for a board game), first roll determines which stat goes in the slot, and then a second roll for the percentage value that the stat will increase the characters effectiveness by.
Spofforth-M9
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2538

Games

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:48 pm

First of all, thanks for the very quick reply! So, it's completely random and the player has no influence on what is rolled into any weapon or piece of gear? If that is the case, then I assume the sweet gear with the higher and god rolls are a result of many hours of grinding (which is what I have been doing) and not something else that can influence the weapon/gear stats, is that correct?
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:20 pm

yes and no. it's is complete luck of the draw. Some people are lucky and get sweet gear to drop right away for them. now you can change one stat per gear piece or weapon. and that can increase the effectiveness of said gear. But that requires the piece of gear you are taking the stat from to be destroyed. So for exp. you have a chest piece 2.0% CHC and you have another with 4.5% CHC. but the chest piece with the 2.0% CHC is higher gear score and has all other stats better. So you got the reclaibration station and select the chest with the 2.0% CHC cause that is the piece you want to change the stat on, select the 2.0% CHC and then find the chest piece with the 4.5%CHC and select it. I t will then ask if your sure and tell you that the piece that to 4.5% was originally on will be destroyed, but once its destroyed the stat will show up on the 2.0%CHC chest piece and instead of being 2.0% it will be 4.5%. now you will also notice a green bar at the top of the gear piece, i'm not 100% sure what it is. (CHC= Crit hit chance)
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Discord: 6497
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:21 am

@gobi42 Can you add me back into the PC clan please.

Thanks.
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:33 am

So what are your guys thoughts on the new gear and loot system coming to the Division 2?

I like the fact that it should be easier to get what you need like in the first Division game. I'm interested in learning more about it and seeing where they are taking the game.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:34 am

Looks like we get to go back to New York for episode 3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic