Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

PS4 Raid Team?

Moderator: Trail Guides

Syndias
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed May 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Looking to find some folks to raid with for, now that the new raid is supposedly out.

To be honest, I haven't actually had the opportunity to work with anyone in the group, but I'm up to 470+ item level, so I'm interested in getting it going.

Also, I'm not sure folks are aware that the in game notice board can be posted on. I've left a few messages on there, but I haven't heard anything from anyone.

Anyways! Hoping to see some new faces and get some real gaming in soon.

LtMorse
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0985

Games

Thu May 16, 2019 11:45 pm

I'm in.
Hopefully we work out time tho. I'm in Sydney, I usually play around 1pm - 3pm in your timezone. Otherwise I guess we should aim for weekends. (Not this weekend tho).
Add me on PSN anyway :)
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 9
Level 9
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu May 23, 2019 2:31 pm

we have two clans on Div2, a lot of the members who play, we have a PSN chat open for all members who are currently playing (Active) from RDR2/Div2 together looking to play and talk. Add me (PSN Leader: Spade115) and I can add you to the chat that is real time.
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
FLEXCopMNPD
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3620

Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm

Just found this group and I am looking forward to gaming with y’all. I am at gear score 300 at the moment. End game has kinda confused me for a bit so my score is lower than it should be.
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 9
Level 9
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:22 am

not a problem @FLEXCopMNPD hit me up on PSN or hit up @MargaritaMama @Trelephant and they can get you in the group we have that is doing raids and lvling up. Great group of individuals.
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic