Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Apex Talk

Apex Legends Game Talk

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Games

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey whats good guys its your boy Gasu Masku Boi or Gas Masked Boy is fine too lol. Anyways APEX ! its dope right we all playing it. looking for some Xbox One peeps to play with and get some games in. xbox tag is : GasuMaskuBoi my discord is : GasuMaskuBoi#1265 im new to GS and hoping to add to the community.

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:31 pm

hey gas, just saw your " looking for group" on the gs club site. i haven't played yet, but have it downloaded. next time i see you on i'll try to jump in. of course i will have a ton of annoying newb questions, but hopefully i'll pick up on it soon. i enjoyed the gunplay in the titanfall series, and i heard this has the same feel.
GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Games

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 pm

yea man its great! you def will feel a custom to it as soon as you pick it up and learning curve wasnt to bad lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic