Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

What Are you Currently Watching?

Let us know what series you are currently watching.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 am

RazzleSizzle wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 pm

She is amazing in this. I agree that the kids are definitely in their twenties. Except maybe Otis. Otis is super baby faced.
Dude, when I realized it was the kid from Hugo and Ender's game.. my jaw, like dropped. He's a grown-up now! Makes me feel so old. But yeah, when he's freshly shaven, total baby face.

RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 pm

Has anyone else watched Bird Box yet? My wife and I both liked it, though we are a little split on how we feel about the ending.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 am

wow, the punisher season 2 hits like a ton of bricks. i just watched ep. 1 last night. the mass carnage is over the top and awesome!
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:38 pm

I've been waiting for it to drop. Reviews have been generally good. We had to clear Bird Box and the first few episodes of the new season of True Detective first. My wife and I are huge fans of Mahershala Ali.
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:58 pm

For anyone interested in Soccer, there is a great series on Netflix

Sunderland Till I Die.

I am a big fan of their rivals, Newcastle United, so it is a bit odd for me to want to watch anything to do with Sunderland. But A: It really shows a deep background into how a large football club is run. Somewhat similar to how the NFL produces Hard Knox. And B: I do quite enjoy seeing our hated rivals struggle so badly!

Well worth a watch!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Korchie
Level 5
Level 5
Discord: 9370
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:38 pm

RazzleSizzle wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 pm
Has anyone else watched Bird Box yet? My wife and I both liked it, though we are a little split on how we feel about the ending.
Yep! I saw it! It was good.

The ending made me feel weird.

Definitely not the best movie I've ever seen or anything, but I see why there's so much hype.

I'm not a big movie fan myself, I'm more of a TV show kind of gal... but I approve of Bird Box.

I recommend The Girl With All The Gifts. I believe it's free right now on Amazon Prime. That movie creeped the sh*t out of me! lol
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:12 pm

I'm having fun getting friends addicted to Man In The High Castle :lol:
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 pm

DrNiggle wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:12 pm
I'm having fun getting friends addicted to Man In The High Castle :lol:
my wife and i love that show. the actress that plays juliana is HOT. i'm sure curious to see how next season starts off, given the last scene in season 3.
rambleon67
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3584

Games

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Making our way through Breaking Bad (third time for me). I saw it when it originally aired and just got my wife to finally watch it. She now sees the light. Best show ever.

Planning to go back and watch The Wire again soon. At one point that was my "best show ever" but I don't think it was as consistent year to year as Breaking Bad.

We finally went back and caught True Detective (season one) recently which was quite good. The second season did not really grab us but we are going to start season three soon.

Others to consider if you haven't seen them: Broadchurch, The Killing, Occupied (this one was better than I expected), Black Mirror

Did anyone make it through Lilyhammer. I don't think I gave this one a good enough try to stick it out. Was one of those that I would put on late at night if I was working on something that didn't need 100% attention and I ended up missing too much of it to really get caught up in it so I do not know whether it was really worth it. But I like 'em quirky or dark (or even better if they are both) and so a Nordic Sopranos seemed like a possibility.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Just started Castle Rock. Horror fans, particularly Stephen King fans, will definitely love the creepiness of this show. Only 3 episodes in but it's got everything I love about old school horror. Highly recommend.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic