Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Twitch/Youtube content creation

Looking for creatives

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Fixxshan
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Great Britain

Games

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:43 am

Just curious to know if there are any content creators here? Ones that tend to take it seriously not just making some montage with a generic rock tune etc. Film and video making are what i'm passionate about and would like to work/play together with anyone of a similar mindset.

Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:44 am

I hope this doesn't sound like I am trying to be a jerk, but what do you mean by "take it seriously"? I make content, even though not recently, but I am about to get back into it, but I am not sure you would count me as serious because I don't create a video a day. I also don't do any Twitch stuff. Mainly, I am not sure what it is you are looking to do with anyone that does this stuff. Are you looking to collaborate with them, or are you just offering something like editing services?

Sorry, but I was just curious as to what you are looking to do?

Anyway, just message me if you want to talk more. I am Fed Architect here and on Xbox. I am Fed_Architect on PSN and Steam. My old YouTube channel is Fed Architect and the new one (with no videos yet) is Gaming with Fed. =)
GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:48 pm

hello how are you ! i have been very interested in getting into content Creation. i do some streaming on mixer already but idk what platform to use. more of a vlog i think maybe i should just stick to Instagram or maybe mixer. i feel like youtube is to strict and has alot of problems lately. what other platforms are out there?
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:37 am

Well i make alot of gameplay video's, jut recently got back into doing it. I don't stream or anything like that. but i use vegas 14 and edit all my own stuff. Most of my videos are showing off stuff that i have made(missions and stuff for Arma 3), or older games that i have modded to to look and play better. I do some kill clip video's as well, but don't really use music except what is in game and what not. I will say i'm still learning the ins and outs of making content but i feel like my stuff is slowly getting better the more i do it. you can check out my youtube channel at g0bi42
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic