Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Don't know if there are any baseball fans here......

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:11 am

Braves fan here, was hoping for the braves to come to Milwaukee and kick the crap out of the brew crew, but we all know that didn't happen. And since the Dogers beat my Braves, i'm pulling for the Sox for sure. Plus machado is not helping the dogers case at all.

Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:20 am

After that 18 inning barn burner last night i am stressed lol
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:35 pm

it was dodger baseball in its purest form, feeble offense bolstered by incredible pitching. looking at all the post season batting averages you have to wonder what they are still doing with a chance to win. as we know, it can all turn around in a heartbeat. i expect tonight to be another tense struggle, with more offense this time. we need our stars to start putting pressure on the boston pitchers, and not just swinging for the fences. i'm talking to you machado. i've never seen a so called superstar make so much weak contact. i want my potential 200+ million player to drive balls and put defenders to the test constantly. i would be very unhappy if we re-sign him next year, unless the market for him tanks and its on our terms. i'd even rather see us get (gulp) bryce harper.
enjoy the game fellow baseball fans. i realized last night, as my bedtime came and went, that having your team in the world series is pretty special. i was not missing a minute of that game no matter how long it went, and i'm kinda paying the price today at work.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:38 pm

@coolhandlewke i know if i was a manager i wouldn't want him(machado) on my team.
Zer0Burn75
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 am

Well the 3 inning come back on Saturday and the Hit Parade on Sunday is all she wrote. I am happy to say that this Red Sox Team is going to go down in history as the Greatest in Franchise History.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:42 pm

acetiepilot wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 pm
More of a NPB fan :p
Part of me wants to ask if this has to do with Paintball, but when I googled it, it was Nippon baseball or whatever lol.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:36 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:42 pm
acetiepilot wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:50 pm
More of a NPB fan :p
Part of me wants to ask if this has to do with Paintball, but when I googled it, it was Nippon baseball or whatever lol.
Haha! I probably should have specified. I figured being a baseball post, most people would have known :P
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
papa-chewi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4754

Games

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:05 am

new here, know this is an old post but just because the season is over, doesn't mean the greatest sport on earth doesn't live in our hearts forever. Life long StL Cardinals fan, grew up with the great Wizard on my wall. Had the opportunity to listen to the entire 18 inning game 3 with my old man as we were traveling back from a Colorado elk hunt. The game started as we just left Colorado, and finally ended about 1 hour from our home town in Oklahoma. It was a fantastic ball game, although I always pull for the National league team and this was the Dodgers only victory.

Anyway, I see a couple Cub fans are here. That's all I have to say about that.

Good news though, the teams are back on the field early next year, Opening Day is slated for March 28th
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 am

the cardinals are a real love/hate organization for me. i love the way they approach the game with a grinders mentality, and build their teams accordingly. i love their fans who are among the best in any city or sport. i HATE the way they have blocked the dodgers from the world series sooo many times over the years, and how they made clayton k. lick white dog poop.
Digital_k
Level 2
Level 2

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:40 pm

I love baseball. My favorite sport since I was a kid. Funny thing is that I love the Yankees and live in Massachusetts. I dont hate the Sox but it certainly is an interesting topic when people ask me about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic