Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Looking for a little xmas help.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

wired
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Hey everyone a good friend of mines 3 yr old son had a tumor removed from his brain today. He has a long road of treatments ahead of him. Unfortunately he wont be able to go home for a while. The kids a fighter and all things are looking positive for now, but he still has some major issues and anyone thats been in a hospital for an extended period of time sucks.

So on to the help. I am looking for a 3ds or a switch or really and hand held system for cheap that I can give him to help pass the time.

If you got an old one in working condition that your not using please message me. Again I'm looking for cheap. If you any games I can buy as well that would be awesome.

Thanks for reading.
Wired

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:36 am

I am getting my son a switch for Xmas and I was going to encourage him to trade in his 3Ds with games to help support his purchase of a game. I'll see if maybe we let him in on what is going on and if he would want to just sell it.
wired
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:52 am

Let me know. This can be after Xmas. I dont want you to give away what you are getting him for Xmas. Thats half the fun.
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Ok I'll put a list together of what we have for games and what not and get it to you. If we can work something out, I'd rather help out somebody that get marginal credit on trade in.
wired
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:45 pm

That’s awesome. Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic