Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The Epic Gunslingers Reboot Is Here - A Must Read for All Members!

Gunslingers are getting a new site & a chance to win a full priced game. Details within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Update (and I will edit the first post of this topic to track any updates I make in replies):

We still have a pending migration process, which should conclude in the next 48 hours. Depending any extra hurdles we have afterwards, the old forum will be referable to all members. I'll give its new URL for access when the process is complete. It absolutely our intention from the very start of this reboot that we keep the old site as a historical reference of everyone's prior activity.

www.gunslingergaming.com, www.shellslingers.com, & www.destinygunslingers.com all now point to the new site.

Th0rst31N
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Love it, BUUUUUUUTTTTTT, the SteamID is too short. I can't put my steam id into my profile because it is longer than the box.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Th0rst31N wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:30 pm
Love it, BUUUUUUUTTTTTT, the SteamID is too short. I can't put my steam id into my profile because it is longer than the box.
I have expanded it, so give it a try now & let me know. Remember, you are only adding the ID, not the entire link. The field will auto create a direct link to your Steam profile from there.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Update: The Avatar Gallery is now an option when choosing an avatar on the forum. Via your User Control Panel, you can select from the main gallery or, in apt timing, the "Halloween" gallery of avatars.

Have fun!
Loper42
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:19 pm

Oh man, I've been gone too long! Things look great Murphy, good job and thanks for the hard work.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Update:

Great news! The migration is almost complete! All that is left to do is to detach the primary domain (gunslingergaming.com) from the old hosting, & attach it to the new hosting. After that point, you will only need to remember our normal URL to get to the new site. I will be calling the tech back tomorrow morning when everything is done processing to finalize the move.

Also, in the meantime, we all have access to the old forum again here: http://temp.gunslingergaming.com/old

You can log into it as normal. After the final URLs are established you will see easy to find links back to the old site. Registration will be disabled at that point, but anyone with a pre-existing membership will still be able to access their accounts and content.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:51 am

Good deal, like it.
XBOX: NIK Bass
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:48 pm

i'm sure its a constantly evolving process, but hopefully you can add cod4 (or cod in general) to the supported clan fronts. i'm playing it on the ps4 and it seems to be getting most topics posted on the xbox side. a lot of the topics are applicable to ps4, xbox, and pc, so it'd be great to find them together.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 pm

coolhandlewke wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:48 pm
i'm sure its a constantly evolving process, but hopefully you can add cod4 (or cod in general) to the supported clan fronts. i'm playing it on the ps4 and it seems to be getting most topics posted on the xbox side. a lot of the topics are applicable to ps4, xbox, and pc, so it'd be great to find them together.
I was planning of dropping COD as a featured clan front for the first time since, I believe, 2009-2010 because interest in the franchise has been waning so much in recent years. BUT, I have heard nothing but surprisingly good things about the newest entry, so retiring COD as a front may be too premature. I will let you know after getting some other things taken care of.

Speaking of which, I plan on doing the raffle for the free game this weekend. I am still in the process of making sure everyone has received their rightful badges (ie: First Responder, etc) so they aren't accidently omitted from the raffle drawing.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Congratulations to @ZweiSchuppen for winning the First Responder raffle!

His name was randomly pulled in the drawing. I will be private messaging the member with details regarding the free full game of his choice.

Thank you all for joining back up, and I look forward to the new awesome gaming memories we will be making.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic