Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Vegas meet up?

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey what's going on ladies and gents,

I would like to organize a meet up for some drinks or some gaming in the Vegas area. Could hangout at a bar or go to Dave and busters or just hang out! I've been out here 5 years now, and haven't really done anything lol. If any of ya are in town feel free to hit me up! I'm always down to go do things even show ya what Vegas is all 'bout!


"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
Deathrabbit
Level 3
Level 3
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:10 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Vancouver, WA
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 pm

My brother is about to move to Vegas in December and I'll be going to visit him so we might have to set something up that would be fun
Image
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:35 pm

Deathrabbit wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 pm
My brother is about to move to Vegas in December and I'll be going to visit him so we might have to set something up that would be fun
Hey man that would be sick, perfect time to be moving. Tell him to get prepared for the Summer lol
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
bison_xl
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:19 am
Main Platform: XboxOne
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Discord: 5561
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm

Shoot, I'm in LA. Depending on the date, that would be cool!
...crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women...
Thrasher RP
Level 10
Level 10
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:20 pm
Main Platform: XboxOne
Location: Missouri
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 am

I would like to go to Vegas. I cant say much exciting things go on in Missouri!
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:19 am

bison_xl wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm
Shoot, I'm in LA. Depending on the date, that would be cool!
Hell yeah man, once we get it all figured out with a date and everything, I'll have to definitely let you know!
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 am

Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 am
I would like to go to Vegas. I cant say much exciting things go on in Missouri!
Trust bro, I know how it is out there, I'm originally from Iowa. There wasn't shit to do anywhere lol
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Thrasher RP
Level 10
Level 10
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:20 pm
Main Platform: XboxOne
Location: Missouri
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Gender:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:48 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 am
Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 am
I would like to go to Vegas. I cant say much exciting things go on in Missouri!
Trust bro, I know how it is out there, I'm originally from Iowa. There wasn't shit to do anywhere lol
Dang, Iowa to Vegas. That is a big chsnge lol but a good change.
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:48 pm
DrInsan3no wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 am
Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:41 am
I would like to go to Vegas. I cant say much exciting things go on in Missouri!
Trust bro, I know how it is out there, I'm originally from Iowa. There wasn't shit to do anywhere lol
Dang, Iowa to Vegas. That is a big chsnge lol but a good change.
Lol, you're telling me! I've been in Vegas now for 5 years, I'm ready to go back home that's for sure!
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:42 am
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Discord: 6497
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Been in Vegas since 05, if it had not been for school, golf, and my motorcycle I would have ran away screaming. Right now I have Friday and Saturday off, so I am good for either day.
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic