Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

I Need Your Help

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 pm

So I haven't visited the site in a few days and that's because my 7 year old rescue dog Sasha tore her ACL on Saturday. She can't put weight on her back right leg and I've had my hands full making sure she doesn't get riled up and injure it any more.
We had a house call from our vet Monday morning and determined that yep...it's bad and without surgery within the next couple of months, she"d likely only have more problems with increasing severity. She is extremely active and no one believes me when I say she's 7.
Anyway...The surgery (TPLO) will be between $2900 and $3300. I hate asking for help from family, friends and much less people I have never met, but I am desperate.
I have set up a Go Fund Me account in the hopes of raising $2500 towards the cost of surgery. If you can't or won't donate, I completely understand. But if you have just a minute to share the link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. I'd be so so grateful.

It's: www.gofundme.com/sasha-tore-her-ccl-and-needs-surgery

Sorry I made this so long. ❤️🐾

I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
United States of America

Games

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:48 pm

*just wanted to clarify that the reason for the fundraiser is that I don't have pet insurance (I will from now on!) and I was denied Care Credit (I am in the process of rebuilding my credit).
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:17 pm

I've only just seen this post, I hope Sasha is getting along okay and you are getting a few donations.

I just had to put my dog down on Thursday :'( her liver and kidneys suddenly stopped working properly, she was only 8 years old. Test after test revealed nothing on what was going wrong or how to treat it.

So not only did I lose my furry best friend, our vet's bill is now currently a little over 4k. So I can totally understand the predicament you find yourself in, which is also why I can't spare a few $'s to send Sasha's way.

I hope she gets the care she needs and recovers quickly.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
United States of America

Games

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:59 pm

Thank you so much. My heart breaks for you and your sweet dog. I've gotten bout $300 thru the Go Fund Me, I sold my scooter, and I took a loan out on my 401K. I'm almost there. Thank so much for your kind reply. I felt cringy asking anyone for donations, but I'm so grateful for anyone who either donated, shared, or simply gave moral support. ❤️❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic